Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
obfuscated

binrev ep 54

17 posts in this topic

Was there a binrev ep 54, or did i miss something? I'm always working on tuesday night, so I always miss the broadcast.

There was no ep54 since we were at HOPE *and* we had another special presentation instead. The lost episode of RFA was recorded at HOPE and it streamed instead...well, it was supposed to...can anyone confirm? I havent talked to dual.

ya i herd it to was cool but i hope it was recorded (better than the stream sounded if not its still lost :roll:

It did. The audio is really crappy though. I've got a lot of editing in front of me.

How is it the lost episode if it was just recorded? :wacko:

lol the remaking of the lost episode of RFA in part created BRR 54 to be lost.... kind of ironic.

It did. The audio is really crappy though. I've got a lot of editing in front of me.

Noooooooooooooo! I will die 1,000 deaths for giving you a crappy mic. :(

I thought that the test recording went well. Any idea what happened?

Noooooooooooooo! I will die 1,000 deaths for giving you a crappy mic. :(

:D I'm sure it wasn't the mic. slip told me to drop the gain - I thnik I didn't drop it enough.

so now binrev 54 is missing? LOL. I suppose if the show ever ends then it can be used as a special IE RFA.

so now binrev 54 is missing? LOL. I suppose if the show ever ends then it can be used as a special IE RFA.

heh..no, we will just pick up with 54 this week and keep on going. No more missing episodes, just an adjusted schedule.

so now binrev 54 is missing? LOL.  I suppose if the show ever ends then it can be used as a special IE RFA.

heh..no, we will just pick up with 54 this week and keep on going. No more missing episodes, just an adjusted schedule.

oh yea cool

too bad about your streak though 53 weeks straight.

well... there was the pilot ep. So 54 would be coming on the 54th week. At least in the end it all makes since. :lol::lol:

well... there was the pilot ep. So 54 would be coming on the 54th week. At least in the end it all makes since. :lol::lol:

hah! cool :D i never thought of that!

can't wait for ep 54, this is the first time in weeks i haven't had any binrev to listen to.

(just started listening)

finished up to 53 like 2 days ago.

I think it streamed last Tuesday.

on the binrev 54, the arrow pointing thingie Zer0Db was talking about might be etherape. Here is a pic of it.

Edited by bankrupt