Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ggdbsosit

Golden Goose Stardan raised

1 post in this topic

Eyelet vents at sides. Perforated detailing and gold-tone logo stamp at outer sides. The collection took hold in the USA with the introduction of the 'Golden Boots,' a modernized Western-style boot, and Golden Goose sneakers have been a cult favorite ever since.

Super-Star sneakers in leather with glittery GGDB star. Double height and iconic design: our Hi-Stars adopt the same upper as the Superstar, but find their own identity thanks to the platform sole obtained with Golden Goose Stardan raised foxing. Low-top buffed leather and suede sneakers colorblocked in black and khaki.

Animal prints and inspirations from nature are some of the elements that define our style, especially for this collection, where you can find specific references to the animal world. This design, in leather, features a patchwork construction which plays with the tones of fluorescent colours and different finishes.

After studying and researching Golden Goose the best technologies on the market, we decided to make the PURESTARs top performing, elevating the idea of everyday sneakers. Given the way they look, they also lend themselves well to the most casual of outfits and can be worn in any season.

Padded collar. Signature leather star applique in off-white at outer sides. Gold-tone logo stamp, perforated detailing, and signature leather star applique in black at outer side. Tonal lace-up closure. White Ball Star sneakers with fluorescent yellow inserts Golden Goose Sneakers Outlet and glitter.

However, you definitely have to be more careful with them as scuff marks show up a lot quicker than with traditional Superstar sneakers. Round toe. Perforated detailing at sides. Perforated detailing at sides. Logo flag at padded tongue. Round toe. Textile logo patch in white at padded tongue.

I have seen them in passing, and they totally caught my eye. The appeal of our sneakers' streetwear elegance lies in the exclusive finishes and the use of premium materials. Round toe. Silver-tone hardware. your credit card and deducting a $9.99 shipping cost.

They're my absolute favorite shoes EVER. Round toe. An American vibe that pays tribute to the skateboarding world. Buffed leather trim in white, smudging, and distressing throughout. The quality of these shoes is top notch. They always stand out against my outfits.