Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ggdbsosit

Golden Goose Super-Star

1 post in this topic

I bought a fresh pair of my favorite Superstar style in white, grey and tan. Gold-tone logo stamp at outer side. Round toe. LAB limited-edition python-print Francy sneakers with silver glitter inserts. Of all our sneakers, Golden Goose Super-Star are the most iconic with the most recognisable design.

This iconic style is offered in a girly version that has been given a sporty touch with the glittery section at the top of the upper and a mesh side section. Trim in blue at outer side. Padded collar. Ball Star is a journey into the culture of American basketball told through iconic colours and vintage finishes.

We are in Texas, among Golden Goose Starter vast deserts, natural landscapes and the wonders that have always defined the Wild West style. In fact, they are more comfortable than the traditional Superstar sneakers. Slide sneakers in suede and leather with camouflage vertical strip.

As you can see in these photos, I wear mine when we're traveling all the time because these are days I know I'll be walking around a ton and I want to be comfortable. It seems like I was catching myself looking at people's feet. Golden Goose was founded in Italy in 2000 by two young Venetian designers, Francesca Rinaldo and Alessandro Gallo.

Leather and terrycloth lining. Leather and terrycloth lining. Padded collar. Rubber midsole in white. Rubber midsole in white. Round toe. Ball Star is a journey into the culture of American basketball told through iconic colours and vintage finishes.

Rubberized logo patch at tongue and heel tab. There's just something about them. Lace-up closure in grey. The first is to get a merchandise credit, which includes the shipping cost, and the second is returning to your original payment method i.e. We love contrasts, surprises.

Padded collar. After studying and researching the best technologies on the market, we decided to make Golden Goose Outlet the PURESTARs top performing, elevating the idea of everyday sneakers. Rubberized logo in white at blue leather heel tab. V-Stars are inspired by 1970s basketball, boasting a minimalist silhouette with rubber toecap.