Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elimist

CCCPR All Nighter

37 posts in this topic

hmmm

Trying to figure out what the deal was with my extra long CCCPR all nighter. I got the newest version of DAP (I dont like it, the old one was better but I feared it had gotten messed up) So I did that and then started to download it again off that. Then I opened WinAmp5 (I got it but used 2.81 before) and then when I opened the all nighter, it reset the time to 266:35, is that the correct time? Also weird is that I say I open another playlist and then it again, the time is originall wrong but then is fixed again as soon as I start it... Is WinAmp smart enough to see it had gotten messed up and repeated? Did it even reset to the right time?! :)

So I guess now Im sticking with WinAmp 5, but oh well, its not too bad on the Classic Skin.

Edit: Its not just that one, a LOT of my mp3s all do the same thing, original wrong time but it resets... So I mean I guess it works, but are this something I should be worried about?

Edit 2: Hmm, if I save the playlist after I fix the time in WA5, it stays fixed. Yea! But still, need I be worried?

Edited by GIJoe

anyone got the sktfm rant.tv episodes that got removed by "burning man"?

I have them. There are some mirrors that have them, but the main one i use (my uncle's server) is down for right now.

anyone got the sktfm rant.tv episodes that got removed by "burning man"?

I have them. There are some mirrors that have them, but the main one i use (my uncle's server) is down for right now.

you should be able to get them from sktfm.tv

hac: Check out some other DJ Shadow stuff and you'll hopefully get a kick out of it (Building Steam with a Grain of Salt, Midnight in a Perfect World, The Number Song, etc).

I'll start downloading the "What the Hell" marathon now. Sounds awesome.

yea! dj shadow is god!

he was the first artist to ever make an album entirely of samples.

didn't dj shadow also hold a contest where ppl would bring him two records and he would make them sound cool and didn't someone bring a seaseme street and a jazz record!!!

Burning Man (the owners of the event) made RantTV take them down because they didn't review the material in the episodes. This is the same reason why the DVD of the 1st and 2nd seasons hasn't been shipped yet. Burning Man has to give the OK before anything goes down.

The episodes "in question" are episodes 4-7 I believe.

Edited by DigitalAttrition

Burning Man (the owners of the event) made RantTV take them down because they didn't review the material in the episodes. This is the same reason why the DVD of the 1st and 2nd seasons hasn't been shipped yet. Burning Man has to give the OK before anything goes down.

I've never gone to Burning Man, but i've read/heard the stories. Why would this be that big of a deal? It's not like sean kennedy is main-stream media!

i have all of the episodes. however i don't have anyplace yet to put them. if you wait till i get the DDP DC Hub up you can get them there

Thanks for showing me the light with distcc. It rocks my world with my four machines running it. :D

I've never gone to Burning Man, but i've read/heard the stories. Why would this be that big of a deal? It's not like sean kennedy is main-stream media!

I suppose it has something to do with the massive amounts of illegal drugs done at Burning Man. They must be looking for scenes with drug use (actually, i think a half of an episode was dedicated to some guy teaching sean k how to make some hallucinogenic drink) They (the organization) don't want to catch shit for other people's activities or something. I was thinking about going, but there's less of a chance now.