Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chaos angel

talio.dll

14 posts in this topic

It's been a while since I've been on here, but anyways, I've got a problem.

I use to use FL Studio 6 Producer XXL on my desktop at home, but now I have a laptop at college, and when I copied the program onto my thumb drive to bring with me, it would not work. It gives me an error message saying that "talio.dll" is missing. I did not get the program legally, so at first I assumed that it was the crack and the crack is now missing. However when I googled it (of course), several hits came up about it being some sort of trojan.

My question: How do I get my program to work again?

My question: How do I get my program to work again?

Try paying for it next time lol.

Ha ha, well that is one solution.

It is a little cost prohibitively expensive though.

Ha ha, well that is one solution.

It is a little cost prohibitively expensive though.

Is it possible to re download it? (Assuming you downloaded it)

I highly doubt you will be able to find the stand alone talio.dll, let alone any other files it may be missing now.

but Flash isn't a music editor

What does that have to do with anything?

FL Studio 6 Producer XXL is music editing software. I'm confused.

Oh, my bad. I was thinking you were talking about Flash Studio. You're talking about Fruity Loops.

Edit: Oh come on. $150 bucks isn't bad for software that you actually use a lot. You could get it as cheap as 50 bucks if the Express version is good enough for you.

Edited by McGrewSecurity

Then try some of the free audio software that's out there. There's a whole Linux distribution chock full of it: Ubuntu Studio.

alright, i respect your advice, but does anyone have an answer to my question?
2. PIRATED CONTENT / COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL / WAREZ

Do not link to, post, or ask for pirated software, copyrighted audio files, copyrighted books, and other material to which you do not own redistribution rights. You are allowed to discuss filesharing on the forums and even talk about specific filenames you've seen online, but uploading or linking to such material is not allowed. If you link to a site with free content, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the site is of a reputable nature and not just a distribution point for pirated material. If it appears to the moderating team that your intent in linking to a site is the distribution of pirated content, then you are in violation of this rule.

*THREAD CLOSED*