Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
p0d

POLICE

19 posts in this topic

So I was out in places I "should not be"... and a police car drove by me... well prying open a CAB... well actually just lifting the cover off and I here this voice "HEY WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" and I basically shit myself. So I turn around and this officer was livid, I mean really pissed. So I said well whats the problem officer? HIs reply: "what the flying fuck do you mean? Your destroying public property!" I said, 'No, this thing has been wide open for days, and its about to rain. I figured it was my duty as a concerned citizen to secure it, so that um... nobody would get hurt. Sp he said, well don't touch it you could get hurt! So I said that somebody should really call who ever is responsible for the equipment to come and "fix" it. He said to call them to do it. I was like, I don't know WHO them is. and the officer said "Its the telephone companies" and of course I played dumb as shit from there on out. However I was not doing anything I should not have been doing, the wires were spilling out of the fucking thing.

Any suggestions for not getting caught doing x?

Edited by baby-Hackribs

The only advice I can give is to do this sort of activity at night as to not be spotted so easily.

It was twilight. So yeah later I guess.

Only Love is Real ... :grr:

also if you get caught you only get one more free call and yes only love is real son...

It means cherish the love that yo mama gives you, cuz once your busted.

You'll be getting lots of man love :P

It means cherish the love that yo mama gives you, cuz once your busted.

You'll be getting lots of man love :P

You have no clue to the meaning ...

baby-Hackribs,

Here is a great piece of advice.....don't pull a PDXUSA and be a retard. :heart: only love is real :heart: regards, t3st.s3t :wub:

the police suck. tell them you are the phone company.

ps. how come you arent online anymore baby hackribs?

Edited by The_STDstroyer

Ok, I'm really not getting this 'only love is real' shit. What's that about? Waaay over my head.

Only love is real everything else illusion adding to the confusion ;)

--->Tracing a line<--- till we can define / The thing that allows us to feel

ahaha you guys are great "only love is real :voteyes:

Hey man, you really don't want to be doing stuff that could end up leading your future down the drains.

I mean if you happen to do stuff that could get you into trouble, you most certainly do not want to be talking about it anywhere. including the internets.

I'm not trying to put you down or any of that jazz. I realise you got excited and whatever.

But try to think of other ways to gain knowledge.

=)

and the rest of the only love is real below:

Things to never forget;

1) Only love is real.

2) Do not hate those that wish to destroy you, show everyone unconditional love.

3) Understand such people haven't learned yet and will through your interactions.

4) Death is the illusion used to control the physical world.

5) I am here to learn thru understanding of experiences.

6) Do not let problems out in the world control the way you feel. Just help one person at a time.

7) Love is a gift given to us all to experience any given moment by our own choosing.

peace

greyarea

PS: I'm not trying to be one of those "LULZ KILLERS" jahahahahhaha!!! Just trying to look out.

Edited by greyarea_4.0