pdxusa

new phoenix telco authenticating ANI..

200 posts in this topic

Hmm, re-reading that job post.... 1099 available. That implies that its an option, so in other words: We'll tax you like a law abiding corporation if

you want us to... Or not.

It was rumored the most skilled hackers in the world are here in BIN REV... We put up a challenge for you...what's wrong ?

What's your challenge, your system was already defeated :)

yes, by someone with higher access than you! i'm talking to all of you....is there just one guy here that can do it? only one? Come out testers!!

yes, by someone with higher access than you! i'm talking to all of you....is there just one guy here that can do it? only one? Come out testers!!

NO!

It was a collaboration of the ANIKILLERS consulting team that got your system defeated kid.

only love is real and you will never have the ability to provide verified calls to your customers.

Only false sense of security that will enable the really bad guys to become "verified" easier.

Now STFU with your nonsense and think of something new.

SS7 is flawed can't you realise that now?

peace and blessings

greyarea

anikillers

PS: AND ANYBODY CAN FOOL YOUR SYSTEM WE HAVE GONE OVER THIS!

USING THE PUBLIC SPOOFING SERVICES BOUNCING OFF OTHER DID'S!

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO TEST WITH, NOT ON YOUR NETWORK OR ANY NETWORK IN REGARDS TO SS7.

Edited by greyarea_4.0

I beg to differ with you, I have defeated your system as well as others in the collaborated 'ANI KILLERS' group. Check yourself, cus you don't even know who's defeating your s***.

That's what we want, give us more logs, routes, etc. We want to know every switch you are able to spoof with. now show me some proof and post a test number like grey did. Either way we're not thinking of a new business model, it's a matter of time before the root billing DB works properly and validation will be effective. Meanwhile, show me some proof....i've only seen one number that worked.

Yes, i'm challenging you and still no output!

now keep those calls coming!!

Edited by pdxusa

I beg to differ with you, I have defeated your system as well as others in the collaborated 'ANI KILLERS' group. Check yourself, cus you don't even know who's defeating your s***.

I'd have to agree with this statement.

More calls please......Quit talking and start dialing

Edited by pdxusa

Why do you want us to keep calling? We've already proved to you, and everybody else on the forums that your "security" syetem is largely shit, as your company is. You've failed to respond to any of our building up evidence that you're sleazier than prostitutes in the shitty part of Detroit. I'd advise people to ignore this attention whore; there's no telling what he's going to do with those logs.

Remember -- only love is real ;) .

Im sorry, what?

so im to understand that some biggie telecom company exec with heavy ties to the FBI has nothing better to do on a thursday night than taunt a board of telecom enthusiasts?

Im more concerned with the legit calls that you can not verify than the illigit that you do.

Just to get a feel for what you are doing i placed 5 legit calls to the test line.

-1 AT&T calling card

-1 Tracphone prepaid

-1 POTS phone

-1 COCOT

-and 1 BOCOT

The only call that was verified was the POTS line. Why?

Please note, i am not even trying to defeat your system, just use it as intended, and it seems that it cant even verify very legit calls.

What the hell are you selling again?

Okay, now you have my attention...

We certainly don't want to be blocking legitimate phone calls for our customers so I will get this to a system engineer first thing tomorrow morning. Could you please provide me the times of those failed calls?

Just to get a feel for what you are doing i placed 5 legit calls to the test line.

-1 AT&T calling card

-1 Tracphone prepaid

-1 POTS phone

-1 COCOT

-and 1 BOCOT

The only call that was verified was the POTS line. Why?

I could, but i wont, see here's the thing.

Here I am minding my own buisiness thinking, gee, i wonder how this works...

so i call it from my cell. -unverified...

OK, i think, tracphone is a prepaid service, now im sure my # and the ani are different, and it stands to reason that the details on these phones are so fluid that it would be impossible to absolutely verify it, though it would suck if i needed to reach a company or individual this way , you know it could be my only phone, and if my grandma read that thing on the better homes and gardens forum and bought your service, she might be too scared to answer the call from me!

So Ill just call her with my friends house phone. odd thing is, he's on a small local telco called Frontier, and his ani, and cpn will match with an ani ii of 0, but still, no verify?

weird. same thing with a friend on QWEST...

Same thing with a calling card...

etc, etc, etc...

Id give you the times to help you out, but with all the talk of FBI, and you then having a phone # associated with my handle (though not my phone # ...) that makes me uncomfortable. Ill let you know that they were all at night, and all over the course of the last 3 days.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the payphones ate my change for the long distance call. Please refund my money to: Hyjnx Ionicks

60 Cleaveland Street, suite 16

London, SW1, United Kingdom

Thanks.

Edited by 10nix

You've failed to respond to any of our building up evidence that you're sleazier than prostitutes in the shitty part of Detroit.

Umm I live in Detroit, and you can even check .. The Hookers out here have a good standing with the BBB ... LOL From what I hear, thier system never fails ... LOL

Edited by Majest|c

This guy is a fuckin' spook. Anyone who calls his number or visits his website is going to have their docs logged, that's already a fact. He's already admitted to logging in both cases. What he does with them, well... I wouldn't trust this guy anyway.

Can someone please lock/delete this thread? This is dangerous to the community.

Lets as a Community Pwn this guy once and for all, and just stop calling, and posting about this so called service ... Isn't that how Stank said it was possible to Hack the Lottery ... Stop Playing ...

:grr:

If you make any money from this (you won't) it will become an extra business service offered by service providers and you'll be done with.

PDXUSA: "What we are doing is better than nothing"

Now can have profit plz???

Insert cute picture of cat here.

I'm telling you this over and over,

this is only going to empower terrorist the chance to call "really spoofing" into one of your clients (federal government) and the call will pass thru as verified (because SS7 is flawed and their is no true verified call,, this has been establish) And the called party at the end in the federal building is going to be notified by your service that the call is verified.

So you know what that means right???

That means the Federal agent a the office is going to believe off the bat the caller is verified when in fact that could very well not be the case since SS7 is FLAWED!

Use your freaking brain kind Sir, I know you mean no harm but until there are new signaling protocols, your service is actually going to enable terrorist more access at ease.

this is done.

I mean you no disrespect when telling you this, but seriously its a lost cause and a lawsuit for a future customer that got hacked by terrorist just waiting to happen.

Its not worth it and is not safe for national security with your guarantee.

(again, my sleeping pills are kicking in so I might have misspelled or left words out, my apologies.)

Kindest Regards,

greyarea

anikillers

Peace and Blessings

He's just going to go on and on, trying for whatever reason to get people to "attack" him (and then rambles on about legal threats and the FBI?). I have no idea what he means and I really don't care. It doesn't matter what you say.

It's almost like a troll. The more you show you care, the more he'll feed.

edit: Greyarea, your absolutely right about the flaws in SS7. It's implemented into the network with the assumption of trust on the client's end. Protocols like this rarely work security-wise.

Again, someone please lock this thread.

Edited by zoe

I've been thinking, since pdxusa is offering an unspoofable number service, I'd like to get in on the government money too.

I've got a team of NSA guys, and the federal bureau of agriculture to fund me about $2.28 to build them a number that always spoofs,

and is undetectable. Check it out on Pdxusa's test line.... 1-800-953-4065 .

I don't see spoofing here, just an ANI fail which is fine with us. Show us some real spoofing please. thanks.

I've been thinking, since pdxusa is offering an unspoofable number service, I'd like to get in on the government money too.

I've got a team of NSA guys, and the federal bureau of agriculture to fund me about $2.28 to build them a number that always spoofs,

and is undetectable. Check it out on Pdxusa's test line.... 1-800-953-4065 .

Umm, hello? How is that an ANI fail? It passes callerid and ani and OLI properly to your number. There is no

ANI fail whatsoever. Even more, it proves that I can pass ANYTHING I like to your number.

The other way you can look at this is we know what switches are used and who/what has the capability so it can be addressed or resolved. We actually invite anyone who can successfully spoof our system-its not going to be as easy as a PRI, requiring a level of spoofing that violates federal law. (This doesn't apply to the test number where we have stated this does not go to a human or any system that such spoofing would be determental and can not be prosecuted under carrier billing fraud / wire fraud act because we gave you authorization to spoof the test number so you don't need to worry anout it when testing) Our goal is to work with carriers that have these "public" flaws to resolve one at a time. There's a list of SS-7's that seem to be a problem, that list is small.

I really would appreciate knowing the times of failed legitimate calls so we can get resolution. We get thousands of tests a day so the exact times are necessary along with your timezone. What we're doing is in concept going to propel other carriers to "FIX" the flawed network. If you do nothing and just sit there, so will everybody else. There must be some incentive for all carriers to fix their problems. It's like offering lower cellphone rates, the others will follow and we hope that happens before they are required by FCC-which will eventually happen, very soon if we can help it.

We're not just doing nothing, we have several more smaller carriers working with their upstream to resolve incompatibilities and other faults we discovered in testing.

Some of you say, you never stop it but we say it can be reduced. As of now, no public spoof company can spoof us (examples: Spoofcard, Telespoof, Callcondom, PIPHONETOOL and some others I can't remember off the top of my head.)

We will not guarantee against spoofing and not going to even advertise about preventing it but we will work silently to block it.

Several TIER 1 carriers are working with us right now to close the gaps on some of these problems, this will filter down the line. Several systems are being implemented RIGHT NOW that aid in resolving validation problems because the LIDB is not enough. Something is definately being done and only a matter of time.

this is only going to empower terrorist the chance to call "really spoofing" into one of your clients (federal government) and the call will pass thru as verified (because SS7 is flawed and their is no true verified call,, this has been establish) And the called party at the end in the federal building is going to be notified by your service that the call is verified.

That means the Federal agent a the office is going to believe off the bat the caller is verified when in fact that could very well not be the case since SS7 is FLAWED!

Use your freaking brain kind Sir, I know you mean no harm but until there are new signaling protocols, your service is actually going to enable terrorist more access at ease.

this is done.

I mean you no disrespect when telling you this, but seriously its a lost cause and a lawsuit for a future customer that got hacked by terrorist just waiting to happen.

(again, my sleeping pills are kicking in so I might have misspelled or left words out, my apologies.)

Kindest Regards,

greyarea

anikillers

Peace and Blessings

Edited by pdxusa

This thread isn't as funny to me as it once was.

You know why? Cause all the people taking this so seriously.

pdxusa, I present to you with the award for best troll ever.

this is done.

Kindest Regards,

greyarea

anikillers

Peace and Blessings

Funny little message from PDXUSA:

Subject:By now, you should know!

How about a poll with our concept:

What do you think about PDXUSA testing:

YES: PDXUSA using these tests of successful "spoofs" to identify what switches in the PSTN are in violation of federal law and need of follow action to resolve or otherwise narrow what switches the federal government needs to monitor for terrorists, block or whatever needs to be done.

NO: PDXUSA intends to do nothing about it and just offers this test number for amusement purposes.

You may want to rethink what we're really doing here.

I think if your test number read back 3117 then that is not ANI fail but a successful spoof, as punk_kaos has posted.

ANIKILLERS

only love is real regards t3st.s3t

Edited by t3st.s3t