BINREV SPYD3R

SPRING ISSUE OF 2600 RELEASED

12 posts in this topic

And the guy who did the article on Page 48 is lame. ;-)

I couldn't find a copy at my local Barnes & Noble, but can someone tell me who wrote the article about backspoofing? Was it someone from Binrev?

Natas wrote the article on back spoofing, Anyone notice the spine? It is a real spine not staples and there is some white thing on it a bit like a bar code but I no very little about that type of thing. It is nice though.

I personally HATED the new issue. read a few articles then stuffed it on the shelf. I usually read them front to back, not this time.

I personally HATED the new issue. read a few articles then stuffed it on the shelf. I usually read them front to back, not this time.

Yea I agree. I wsa not as thrilled with this one. I did read everything just wsa not all that thrilled.

It seemed like somethign was missing from this issue.

Who else got black ink on their fingers?

I haven't read the issue, but read the three articles from the people I know. I liked those for sure. Even one more good article or interesting letter makes it a good issue to be honest. i wonder why some people didn't like it.

Oh and Nicholas, if your handle comes from Radio Free Albemuth ... wanna be bff's? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still need to pick this issue up to see for myself, their not expensive so even one good article is worth the couple dollars I paid for the magazine!

I haven't read the issue, but read the three articles from the people I know. I liked those for sure. Even one more good article or interesting letter makes it a good issue to be honest. i wonder why some people didn't like it.

Oh and Nicholas, if your handle comes from Radio Free Albemuth ... wanna be bff's? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I was wondering how long it would take someone to figure that one out

I liked the article on "Understanding Web Application Security" but other than that there wasn't much to rave about.