Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
natas

NSAT&T Radio

23 posts in this topic

I decided to do a new radio show with Lucky225 named NSAT&T Radio after all this NSA/AT&T controversy lately. We don't have a permanent website or anything for the show right now, but you can find everything at:

http://www.dailyphreak.com/nsatt-radio/

Here's a direct link to the first episode: http://www.dailyphreak.com/files/nsatt-radio1.mp3

Natas’ Show Notes: This is the pilot episode of NSAT&T Radio. Lucky still uses Vonage. The number portability trick still works. Skype. Lucky and Natas give out their Skype usernames: anonymouslucky and natasfears. NSAT&T. NSA listening post information and cable routes posted on passivemode.net. Caller ID spoofing in 2006. Lucky calls 218-488-8463 and makes one of the last bluebox calls ever in the US. Lucky keeps mentioning N1 when he means N2. Captain Crunch wishes he could still whistle 2600. Cell phone guns. Lucky might be at Defcon this summer, Natas will be at Defcon but not HOPE. Verizonfears.com lost its hosting.

We don't know when were going to do another episode. Hopefully sometime soon if people think it's worth doing. Feedback is appreciated.

Happy 666!

-NATAS

Why dont you guys hook up with the Haxor Radio guys, they where technical and funny, it was a great show.

Decoder, Doug, hairball, Lucky225, Majestic, Royal, WhiteSword, Johnny Hacker, Classic..........

I decided to do a new radio show with Lucky225 named NSAT&T Radio after all this NSA/AT&T controversy lately. We don't have a permanent website or anything for the show right now, but you can find everything at:

Here's a direct link to the first episode: http://www.dailyphreak.com/files/nsatt-radio1.mp3

Natas’ Show Notes: This is the pilot episode of NSAT&T Radio. Lucky still uses Vonage. The number portability trick still works. Skype. Lucky and Natas give out their Skype usernames: anonymouslucky and natasfears. NSAT&T. NSA listening post information and cable routes posted on passivemode.net. Caller ID spoofing in 2006. Lucky calls 218-488-8463 and makes one of the last bluebox calls ever in the US. Lucky keeps mentioning N1 when he means N2. Captain Crunch wishes he could still whistle 2600. Cell phone guns. Lucky might be at Defcon this summer, Natas will be at Defcon but not HOPE. Verizonfears.com lost its hosting.

We don't know when were going to do another episode. Hopefully sometime soon if people think it's worth doing. Feedback is appreciated.

Happy 666!

-Nata

Edited by stacksmasher

Ummm no. I don't really wanna be associated with Hairball or Johnny Hacker.

Sounded good. Looking forward to hearing more eps on different topics!

Happy 666!

-NATAS

De La Natas & Lucky225 ... Fucking aewsome ... SON ...

SLICK FUCKING RICK ...

nice shit my man natas. keepy it phreaky. Also majestic was right..

SLICK FUCKING RICK ...

I approve; the bit on the N2 was good.

Also, I would rather you not force periodic episodes. Quality over quantity is best.

I approve; the bit on the N2 was good.

Agreed. If not for your show, I may have never known of the action going on right in my own backyard (the 218 is just an hour north of me). :o

Yes! Finally! I was wishing for a long time that Default Radio would come back, but I geuss things change! Cant wait for another episode! Keep the phreak radio coming!

very nice guys! keep them coming! finally, some new phreak radio to listen to on the way to work. :P

Edited by t3st.s3t

Great material, especially the bit about 218! Keep up the good work, Natas.

It's great to have a new phreaking show!

Regarding the N2, did someone setup this "message box" specifically for the purpose of leaving messages for its last days or what? I'm a bit confused as to what they're using to record this. Also, how would you leave a message?

It's great to have a new phreaking show!

Regarding the N2, did someone setup this "message box" specifically for the purpose of leaving messages for its last days or what? I'm a bit confused as to what they're using to record this. Also, how would you leave a message?

same npa+prefix+1306

Awesome as always, Natas. Can't wait to hear more from NSAT&T.

hey does anyone know how you get shows up onto audio.textfiles.com? i'd like to get nsat&t radio up on there, to get some more exposure, because so many people check out that site.

hey does anyone know how you get shows up onto audio.textfiles.com? i'd like to get nsat&t radio up on there, to get some more exposure, because so many people check out that site.

I emailed Jason Scott and he replied pretty quick. When I linked him to my recordings he wgot them and they were up within 2 weeks.

Cool I emailed him. Thanks for the suggestion.

Show definately kicked ass. Looking forward to more episodes; although my dogs trip out by all the whistling. :P

werd, good stuff.

hey I just realized natas is satan spelled backwards

haha666 release

heh

yeah thats what lucky was talking about at the beginning of the show. what better date for me to launch a new radio show? thats how i saw it anyways :)