Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
natas

6.6.6?

12 posts in this topic

149557367_4986c42adf_o.jpg

NSAT&T?...Stay tuned...

:lol::lol::lol: if this is what i think it is, can't wait natas! :lol::lol::lol:

You're a big n00b, natas. I, on the other hand, am crazy nice.

You know what pisses me off? People who are convinced that the world is gonna end on 6/6/06. Let me tell you all something-You Are Dumb. The world ISN'T going to end on Tuesday, and let me outline why.

1. It's Not 6/6/6.

6/6/6 was June 6th six years after Jesus died. The world didn't end then. 6/6/06 was in 106 AD. Nothing bad happened then. 6/6/006 was in 1006. We're still here. Why the hell is 2006 special? Cause there's a freaking 2 there?

2. 6/6/6 Is Meaningless

The Bible never says anything about the date 6/6/6. All it says is “This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six.” (Revelations 13:18). if you see ANYTHING about a date there, plase raise your hand. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Even the number doesn't mean what you think it is-according to Gemara, the Jewish system by which letters are substituted for numbers used many places in the Bible, 666 is the name of Nero, the Roman emperor. The Beast was a way to insult Nero without the Roman censors going around killing people.

3. Tuesday Is Not 6/6/6

Why is the Gregorian calendar special? We hold the only calendar by which it's 6/6/06. According to the Jewish calendar, which is what something like the Apocalypse would go by, Tuesday is the Tenth of Sivan, 5766. That's 10/9/66. Not Satanic at all.

4. Is 6/6/6 So Bad?

According to most theologans, the Antichrist will usher in an age where all the world is united under one government, with one economy and one religion. God will then rise to smite him and take down his reign of evil.

Wait, what?

Let's rewind a bit. What causes wars? Differences between nations. What is one of the world's greatest problems now? Conflict. Tell me how a central ruling body is a bad thing. Under one government, we wouldn't have to deal with war or any of that crap, meaning we would have more time and money for scientific research, allowing is to live longer and better lives, etc.

Well, thanks for reading my rant. In conclusion, on Tuesday

-You probably will not die

-Rapture O'Clock isn't coming.

-I WILL be at a sweet 6/6/06 party, and you should too.

-I like pie.

I'm out till 6/7/06, when I'll be back to laugh at you all.

i think you guys might be a little off base....

I heard that there was a horror movie supposed to come out that day. I don't know the details, all I know is that it is either a remake or the continuation of an old horror movie series.

I heard that there was a horror movie supposed to come out that day. I don't know the details, all I know is that it is either a remake or the continuation of an old horror movie series.

That movie is The Omen. It's a remake of a 70's movie.

Supposedly on the news a bunch of pregnant women were going to have C-sections today so there babies are not born on 6/6/06. Some ladies even said if there babies were born on that date they would have them killed. Yesterday a little asian boy was telling me how santans baby was going to be born on 6/6/06. And that the world would end in 2012 because thats when the Aztec or Mayian calendar ends due to some catastrophic event and by that time the evil baby will be 6 years old and will be able to use his evil powers to destroy earth.

Gotta love those asian kids! :P

OFFICIAL DAY OF SLAYERRRRRRRR!!!!!

Too bad 666 is a mistranslation. Its supposed to be 616. Same thing with the word "Jehovah". Its a mistranslation into English from a Hebrew word that is supposed to be mispronouncable, hence the name of God. There are no "J"'s in Latin or Greek. It was spelled with an 'I' and the writers of the Kings James version of the Bible didnt know what to do so they basically made up a word.

@greyfox

you forgot every other hundred years.... 206,306, 1906,1806........Unless thats what you were getting at.

I only started this thread to hype up NSAT&T radio and add some mystery to the release. It's gotten off topic sooo.... I'm just gonna end it with that.