StankDawg

HackTV:U episode 2 released!

15 posts in this topic

All HackTV releases will now be announced only on the new dedicated site hacktv.org. This will make it easier to find new releases and announcmments as re we clean up and restructure binrev.com in the coming months.

This episode features Energizer showing a hardware wifi jammer. Thanks to him for his submission!

hey i made the site, but im not really into the design. we need either a new logo or a whole new site. anyone that wants to help with things, post your ideas in this thread and we can make it a better site.

The requested URL /episodes/htvu/htvu0002.mp4 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

im going to watch in XBMC on my xbox. I am typing on my xbox caus im grounded.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

That was my fault. I had some file/folder permissions set wrong. It is working (verified) now.

That was my fault. I had some file/folder permissions set wrong. It is working (verified) now.

thanks StankDawg

Just a little tid-bit bout the episode. The 900Mhz portion of the jammer, for those of you wondering what its for, is to jam cell phones on the 900Mhz freq.

I seen this @ notacon, cool stuff.

Awesome, I haven't been around Binrev in some time and look at what I was missing. I'm glad to see it Stank!

I remeber meeting Energizer at the con. So, where did you get the jammer, or did he build it?

I've seen them for sale on the net around $450, also have seen instructions on how to build one too.

also have seen instructions on how to build one too.

lets see some links =o)

also have seen instructions on how to build one too.

lets see some links =o)

I second that.

OK I have a few links here about building RF jammers (ie. cell phones, wifi, bluetooth). I will warn you now. These links are for informational purposes only. It is illegel to build and use a RF jammer in the United States (Thank you FCC). If you are caught using or possesing one (Even building one) you can get into a lot of trouble with the FCC. Again this is for informational purposes only.

Now then, many of these focus on the cell phone jamming portion, but it you understand how transmitting signals and how to change a frequency you'll know how easy it is to up it to 2.4Ghz (Wifi, bluetooth)

This first link is from an MIT student and her study on Social Defense Mechanisms , very informative about the FCC law on jamming freqs. Also shows how RF jammers work and how they're built. (13.4mb file, takes some time to load)

http://tinyurl.com/rd2k8

This link has links to a lot of different projects (even the one listed above) and different atempts in making RF jammers.

http://tinyurl.com/4ol8d

The last link if have are two RF jammers that can be legely bought in the UK.

http://tinyurl.com/rmt2m

(You'll have to excuse my spelling mistakes and grammer, I'm tired lol)

Edited by Blackbaud

NIce, show I really like the airsoft mods. I still like my Gas USP but I'll have to pick up one of those and mod it :ninja: