Irongeek

Phreaknic 9

61 posts in this topic

I do. I even use soap.

That's an all time classic post!

:lol::lol::lol:

irongeek has never been to a hacking con. so dont listen to him.

I think i might be going, but the only problem is, I need somewhere to bunk, somewhere away from zigman, i dont think he could handle bunking with me at two cons in a year. lol no offense to zigman, hes someone cool to hang around, 24/7 well almost 24/7 in your room. Except for the first night, but yeah anyways. I really wanna go, my only problem is transportation from the busline to a hotel/wherever the con is at. Ill bring a ps2 :) and i might even buy madden 06 =) the first sports game ill buy in years. But yeah, can someone help me out, if i have to sleep half in a closet have out i will, hate being tall, i told someone when i was on my way from the airport to defcon, some old women, I would kill to be short, and she told me in a half ass sarcastic tone, belive me you wouldnt, well believe this bitch ,,!,,.

Edited by LunarsphereNumberTwo

Heh no offense taken Lunar, and for the record, it was my first night in Vegas! (For anyone who's just looking at this with their eye's crossed I was very very drunk, with a captital VERY, we're talking hacnslash drunk, you can fill in the rest). If your going to be their Lunar I'm sure I'll run into you, but try to make it a little father out of the room this time, it's all staying within the hotel so no excuses :)

-Dr^ZigMan

Heh no offense taken Lunar, and for the record, it was my first night in Vegas!  (For anyone who's just looking at this with their eye's crossed I was very very drunk, with a captital VERY, we're talking hacnslash drunk, you can fill in the rest).  If your going to be their Lunar I'm sure I'll run into you, but try to make it a little father out of the room this time, it's all staying within the hotel so no excuses :)

-Dr^ZigMan

hey i was severly sunburned, and exausted. it wasnt an excuse, it was meerly, um, uh, yeah, i dont know, folks, if you dont have a car or more then 500 bux spending cash in vegas, dont go.

Heh no offense taken Lunar, and for the record, it was my first night in Vegas!  (For anyone who's just looking at this with their eye's crossed I was very very drunk, with a captital VERY, we're talking hacnslash drunk, you can fill in the rest).  If your going to be their Lunar I'm sure I'll run into you, but try to make it a little father out of the room this time, it's all staying within the hotel so no excuses :)

-Dr^ZigMan

hey i was severly sunburned, and exausted. it wasnt an excuse, it was meerly, um, uh, yeah, i dont know, folks, if you dont have a car or more then 500 bux spending cash in vegas, dont go.

Hm, really? When I went to Vegas, I walked everywhere. In 105F heat. It's cheap to walk.

I posted to their mailing list and asked for a pub near by. By the way, it's hard to type when you have been drinkinng 190 grain.

Just going to let everyone know that I'm going to be making it, so if anyone is interested in grabbing a beer, send me a PM.

I've kind of lost track of who all is going at this point, here is part of the list:

Droops

Dr~ZigMan

vooduHAL

phizone

AngelOfMercy

andyb404 (may be)

tehbizz

TelcoBob (may be)

ponyboy_

Irongeek

did I miss anyone?

Ok, here's the plan. After Jason Scott's talk Friday (my guess is it will end about 11pm) we will meet up in the speakers area then go down to the lobby. Droops will have maps to a pub he thinks is good. Who is in?

Edited by Irongeek

If we're meeting up on Friday night instead of Thursday, you can totally count me (and my girlfriend) in.

You two can talk, she's an IU girl.

i dont think so. its kind of a hole in the wall. but i will have directions and coordinates for anyone that wants to attend.

Knocking this to the top to remind folks. I wonder how dangerous using the WiFi there will be. :) Sniffers, sniffer everywhere. I need to set up my own VPN before I go perhaps.

Edited by Irongeek

well, i'm one of the first 4 people here (no binrevers so far), so i thought i'd drop by the forums and say HURRY THE FUCK UP!

Irongeek is i the His-House!!!

Sitting right next to Ponyboy.

Almost live from PhreakNIC 9:

pnic1.jpg

pnic2.jpg

pnic3.jpg

So uh, did anyone take over the phone system?

So uh, did anyone take over the phone system?

if they did, they DIDN'T get caught.

i had a great time there and meeting everyone in person like irongeek and droops.

here are my pics. www.techstormers.com/gallery

had a great time kicking it with droops, irongeek, jason, tehbizz, 'phreaknurse', lowtech mystik, ziggy, and anyone else i forgot. i'll have my pictures uploaded shortly.