djmollusk

Geek Love Radio

40 posts in this topic

Was Rant Radio mentioned? I was going to mention them if I was able to go.

No it wasn't. I wish they would have given Richard and Hollie a longer segment. That was the only reason I watched that episode.

Richard & Hollie: The answer that you two gave that caller actually helped me a lot. Thanks.

I was actually able to watch the GLR segments in the show and I just wanted to say that I had fun watching. Good job.

As for the rest of TSS, and G4TechTV in general... the whole situation is so fucked up. I can't believe that they would ask their employees to move from SF to LA to keep their jobs, then suddenly let a majority of them go (camera crew, on air hosts, etc.) after they had made the move.

They have to realize that something is wrong with the show when all of the fan sites of the original show are left abandoned.

I've heard that they are dropping TSS completely, does anyone know if this is true?

I wouldn't be suprised there must have been a terrible drop in ratings form what they used to have. They are probaly not getting enough sponsors or enough viewers.

I just watched a video of the show. I realized the night before that they might possibly own themselves during the show and they did. :P

I have a php function on the site to show the visitor's IP address. They just happen to zoom in on the "Share the love" section of the site. Just above that is an IP address. The timing of that was perfect too because it zoomed out just as the button for Underfireradio changed to show their url. It also showned the rantradio.com logo. :voteyes:

Download the video HERE

Download 2: Mirror

YAY .. my artwork and webdesign was on TV at least :)

Edit: Mirror added

Edited by djmollusk

It' a "borderline honor" This cro-magnon man says to start the segment? WTF? GET BACK ON THE EVOLUTIONARY CHART WHERE YOU BELONG!

great job to the both of them, once again, i agree with doug, shit shit shit shit shit piss bile excremint etc etc so on and so forth, g4techwannabe fuck off and die, kthnxbye.

Edited by Kurced

It' a "borderline honor" This cro-magnon man says to start the segment? WTF? GET BACK ON THE EVOLUTIONARY CHART WHERE YOU BELONG!

I caught that as well. WTF? My wife even said something to the effect that it sounded like a slam. :huh:

PF

Okay I just looked at the site's stats for yesterday (the 14th):

Number of visits: 1090

Number of pages: 12119

Hits: 71939

Bandwidth: 4.23 GB

And already an hour into the 15th:

Number of visits: 241

Number of pages: 2676

Hits: 17587

Bandwidth: 871.55 MB

Here are the stats for Feb 13th so you can compare:

Number of visits: 201

Number of pages: 2013

Hits: 11271

Bandwidth: 984.85 MB

Keep in mind this is just the stats for geekloveradio.com. We do have a lot of the mp3s still hosted on mojonetworks.

Also we've gotten a bunch of emails already and a lot of people sending in their pictures for the listener section. It looks like some good came out of it.

I am updating my mirror for GLR, so as to take some of the bandwidth problem away, I will send the directs to you via this and AIM! :grr:

Hey whats up everyone, back from LA just now. Yeah things were alot different once we were there.

They had scripted things for us to do on the show like the nerd makover and the intro and things like that and limited our questions down alot as well plus time limits... we had like 5 mins of air and 3 questions... overall... it went alright i guess.

I'll have pictures and other things up on the site for you guys to see once i get them all downloaded.

glad to be back

good job guys! and i havnt seen Tech TV since the merger, and wow .... its gone :(

God the Screen Savers is lame as dutch-boy hooker. They should of atleast kept Leo he atleast had some thing interesting to say every once in a while. That kevin guy talked way too much what a fucking doosh. But Hollie is a hottie :wub:

Congratulations for making it on the show!! :voteyes:

Thanks for hosting the video file! :voteyes:

Edited by elchoaro

You guys are kind of downers. Its a big experience. I know it sucks that the one guy couldn't go but you gusy should be happy for Richard. The show ahs gone downhill but its still on tv and gives the radio shows that are on the main page some hits as well.