Scheda

UnderFire Radio Episode 3

33 posts in this topic

Hey ho! It's the Christmas extravaganza! It's a compliation of our best moments yet! Not really... We've had two episodes...can't do that yet. But really, this episode is packed full of better sounding goodness. I apologiza for the SHIT sound last week. This week is better.

Show Notes: Special early episode for christmas. Michael Jackson is a retard, your too fuckin paranoid, Scheda has some magic for that ass, What not to buy for christmas, Fuck packet monkeys, how to use social engineering in daily life, Why copper pwNz VoIP.

Episode 3

We also hooked you up with a way to stream it. We've got an M3U up for you. Check it out and let us know if you like that way of listening.

Edited by Scheda

Hey ho! It's the Christmas extravaganza! It's a compliation of our best moments yet! Not really... We've had two episodes...can't do that yet. But really, this episode is packed full of better sounding goodness. I apologiza for the SHIT sound last week. This week is better.

Show Notes: Special early episode for christmas. Michael Jackson is a reatard, your too fuckin paranoid, Scheda has some magic for that ass, What not to buy for christmas, Fuck packet monkeys, how to use social engineering in daily life, Why copper pwNz VoIP.

Episode 3

We also hooked you up with a way to stream it. We've got an M3U up for you. Check it out and let us know if you like that way of listening.

I kind of disagree on the MICHEAL JACKSON is a retard part. :D

If this is a joke...forgive me cause I'm stupid, lol. But if you disagree in some form or fashion, care to explain what and why? Just curious.

I just hate it when people mess around with MICHEAL JACKSON. :blush: So whenever someone talks junk about him, i always disagree. And ofcourse i just want people to leave him alone. :roll:

Edit: No, the name is spelled right... www.michaeljackson.com

Edited by Scheda

another great show... so far atleast lol!

EDIT: Ok so I fucked up at the end of the show, scheda said I sound like droops and I was thinking about something else and swore he said Obfuscated. So I got no idea where droops is from, I think he's from LA and lives in MS so it still kind of works. But yes me and droops say 'info' and 'infonomicon' the same.

---

I'm one of the few, if not the only people I know that will stand up and say that "yes I like michael jacksons music" I"m not a fan really anymore since I"ve grown up but as a kid I was a big fan and I can't deny my roots. THe man did alot with music and I respect him for that. But the idea of having 200 kids over and saying "I love you" "I love you more" and shit is not smart at all when your looking at your second set of child abuse charges. So I still must say "Michael Jackson, You Are a Fucking Moron!"

Edited by Bizurke

So what if he touches the little childrens, he's MICHEAL JACKSON!!! MICHEAL JACKSON!!!!

Sorry, going to listen to the episode tonight at work. It's cool there's another one out so soon, but be careful you don't burn yourselves out. With the MPAA shutting down all the bittorrent sites, I don't have anywhere to download audio books from anymore (audio books for which I have legally purchased and simply wish to have in mp3 format for easier listening at work, of course), so I need these hacking shows more than ever!! My only problem is I hate burning a CD when it's less than full...so we need more shows so I have at least 600 megs of hacker radio a week to burn!! :P

The Abstruse One

So what if he touches the little childrens, he's MICHEAL JACKSON!!! MICHEAL JACKSON!!!!

Sorry, going to listen to the episode tonight at work. It's cool there's another one out so soon, but be careful you don't burn yourselves out. With the MPAA shutting down all the bittorrent sites, I don't have anywhere to download audio books from anymore (audio books for which I have legally purchased and simply wish to have in mp3 format for easier listening at work, of course), so I need these hacking shows more than ever!! My only problem is I hate burning a CD when it's less than full...so we need more shows so I have at least 600 megs of hacker radio a week to burn!! :P

The Abstruse One

for those that don't have mp3/cd players we have decided to make our show a maximum of 80min because that is the most common disc size. This way people can burn an episode to a disc. As for you burning more shit man, you can't go wrong with lots of infonomicon.

The Abstruse One

you don't need bittorrent to get audio books. if you can get on direct connect im sure you can find whatever you want. I also understand the audio books at work :)

Nice a new episode to absorb! finally a radio show that I can keep up with and stay on task, instead having to catch up on other episodes.

Hopefully there will be a chrismas episode of default radio..

Thanks guys. The reviews have been MUCH better than I had expected. We'll keep em coming if you keep on listening. And as I said many times this episode...email us, Abstruse says he feels lonely being the only one to email. Email anything, we'll read it.

Oh I love the show.. I would love it even more if Scheda would talk about how to make cards float.. unless fishing string is involved..

Oh I love the show.. I would love it even more if Scheda would talk about how to make cards float.. unless fishing string is involved..

Just wait till I get a video camera and do Underfire TV, then you can see a documentary on how to make logs the size of a buick float.

HAHA...no, there is no fishing string. Unless you want to be a retard and use it. Fishing string is too easy to see. I know from experience, lol.

well, the other thing I was told how it was down was you have something on your person like a little gadjet of sorts that aide you.. but I don't understand.. and making logs float are easy.. just put em in the river.

Haha, yeah, the gadget for it is teh sux. I would never use it. Pain in the ass to keep in check. I'm an old fashioned man myself. Prefer to do it all by my lonesome. And yes, logs are easy to make float in that manner...However if you want to do it in the air...a tad different...I would personally hollow it out and fill it with helium in a matter of .23 seconds and misdirect the crowd so they don't see me do it and it can float, float away.

yeah I'm Bizurke AKA Tird Dangler, log ploppa, ok I'm out of stupid names.

On a funnier note, I woke up passed out in a snow drift about 5am drunk as all hell and now I got a wicked hang over, anyone know what I did last night? seriously I don't know.

well, you came by here briefly to use the phone.

that must be where I got the salami sandwich.

See I couldn't find my smokes or my phone this morning so I went outside to look for em. From the street was trail of stuf, a couple beers, my phone, a burger king wrapper, my smokes, and eventually a hafl eaten salami sandwich laying in the spot where I passed out.

that must be where I got the salami sandwich.

See I couldn't find my smokes or my phone this morning so I went outside to look for em. From the street was trail of stuf, a couple beers, my phone, a burger king wrapper, my smokes, and eventually a hafl eaten salami sandwich laying in the spot where I passed out.

Holy Shit maybe you should get a batman belt and put all your shit on that. It would be "cool" looking.

g 2.0