All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. In this episode we'll talk about filtering and dissecting packet traces and streams and introduce diffing. Remember that most tools have very flexible options for a variety of use cases. So check their manpages. Each man page also has multiple examples of how to use each tool. Counting Packets Lets start with grabbing a trace from the unit tests: $ mkdir /tmp/packets $ cd /tmp/packets $ cp /path/to/onics/tests/data/packets/sample.xpkt . Lets see what we have inside. First, lets see how many packets there are. We'll use a new tool 'pcount'. $ pcount sample.xpkt 90 total packets and 19082 total bytes. Good thing we looked first. Don't want to walk through all the packets. Scanning Packet Flows Well, lets look at the connections or "flows" in the trace. We'll do this by using the 'nftrk' command for "network flow tracker". Like 'pcount' this utility (and many or most ONICS utilities), this program can run on a live stream or a trace file. We'll run: $ nftrk -dt sample.xpkt | grep END and get: |FLOW END|IP:ca=192.168.0.43,sa=224.0.0.251,proto=2|Start=1565446184.543, End=1565446184.544,Dur=0.001|SENT:1,60| ... |FLOW END|IP:ca=192.168.0.7,sa=192.168.0.255,proto=17,cpt=631,spt=631| Start=1565446184.543,End=1565446184.544,Dur=0.001|SENT:3,660| 'nftrk' tracks flows giving events like the start and end of each flow or connection. We just want a summary of all the connections so we just grep for 'END' (all caps). We could just as easily have grepped for START, but this way we get the final number of packets sent and received on each connection. If we just want a count of the connections we can do: $ nftrk -dt sample.xpkt | grep START | wc -l and that tells us that there are 10 flows in the trace. Basic Filtering Ok, so 90 packets, in 10 flows totalling ~19000 bytes. Lets now see about filtering the connection so we just get the TCP packets. $ pflt tcp sample.xpkt tcponly.xpkt $ pcount tcponly.xpkt 73 total packets and 17184 total bytes. $ nftrk -dt tcponly.xpkt | grep END | wc -l 2 We could have been super fancy and done: $ pflt tcp sample.xpkt | pcount -p | nftrk -t 2>/tmp/flows > tcponly.xpkt && echo -n "Number of flows " && grep END /tmp/flows | wc -l && rm -f /tmp/flows Ok, enough of that. Anyway, now we have a trace file with only the TCP connections. Running $ nftrk -dt /tmp/tcponly.xpkt | grep END |FLOW END|IP:ca=192.168.0.4,sa=192.168.0.7,proto=6,cpt=38859,spt=22| Start=1566073862.612,End=1566073862.613,Dur=0.000|C2S:25,4561|S2C:30,5124| |FLOW END|IP:ca=192.168.0.4,sa=64.233.169.147,proto=6,cpt=35071,spt=80| Start=1566073862.613,End=1566073862.613,Dur=0.000|C2S:9,704|S2C:9,6795| Shows that the server ports are 22 and 80 for the two connections. That's SSH and HTTP. The patterns we can use to filter packets are pretty standard across most of the ONICS tools. We'll discuss this is more detail in a future podcast. But if you want to see the kinds of fields you can match on go to $ man onics_proto Extracting Ranges of Packets What if we wanted to just grab specific packets out of the trace file? Say we wanted packets 3-6. For that we would run: $ pxtr 3,6 sample.xpkt pkts-3-to-6.xpkt Alternately we could ask for all packets from the 7th packet to the first TCP packet. We match using the same types of matching conditions as with pflt, but we must enclose them in {}s. $ pxtr "7,{tcp}" sample.xpkt | xpktdump Lets say we just wanted to drop packets 5-10 from the stream. There are several ways to do this in ONICS, but using pxtr, the way we would do it would be: $ pxtr 1,4 sample.xpkt > not-5-to-10.xpkt $ pxtr 11,NONE sample.xpkt >> not-5-to-10.xpkt Maybe I should add another option to pxtr to invert the boundary conditions. It's a tradeoff between having the tools do one thing and one thing well and supporting a potentially common use case. Differences Between Traces Finally, lets look at one tool that I really like. Let's see the difference between the original stream and the one that we just created: $ pdiff sample.xpkt not-5-to-10.xpkt | less Sure enough that shows us that packets 5-10 were dropped from the stream. If we do the reverse $ pdiff -v not-5-to-10.xpkt sample.xpkt | less it describes the sample.xpkt from the perspective of starting with not-5-to-10.xpkt and inserting a bunch of packets into the middle. Conclusion In this podcast we looked at a few tools to help analyze and dissect packet traces or packet streams. Next time we'll look at some of the more powerful pattern matching we can apply and View the full article
  4. Yesterday
  5. Credit score increase and decrease Upgrade University Grades Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Line, Skype Hack Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website Remove Criminal Records Hack bank accounts Apps hacking Loading all MasterCard, Bank Accounts, PayPal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it. etc. We also develop hacked facebook, twitter, instagram, yahoo, gmail passwords etc. Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks. Also introducing: Introduction to Ethical Hacking,Social Engineering,Scanning Networks,Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots,Sniffing,Hacking Mobile Platforms,Hacking Web Applications,Hacking Web servers,Hacking Wireless Networks Cloud – Threats & Opportunities,Malware Threats,Session Hijacking,SQL Injection,Enumeration,Denial of Service,Footprinting and Reconnaissance,System Hacking No time WASTERS , am here for real business . CONTACT DETAILS : Email : hackinmasters@gmail.com Telegram : @masterhackin Whatsapp : +1 682 302 5207
  6. NEW 'Off The Hook' ONLINE Posted 22 Aug, 2019 4:55:27 UTC The new edition of Off The Hook from 21/08/2019 has been archived and is now available online. "Off The Hook" - 21/08/2019 Download the torrent here!!!! View the full article
  7. I was just almost suckered into installing a trojan by a legit-looking website. Now I'd like vengeance. But I can't find anywhere online to report the site to? Surely there must be some way to satisfy my schadenfreude, right? Even to alert Google so they can knock the site out of their search database, or their ISP to take down their domain?
  8. http://Vn5socks.net - Service Seller Socks Good - Socks 5 VIP - Pass Paypal Blacklist Example daily 30: It is allowed to get maximium 30 socks for a day. If do not get them you will lose 30 socks in a day ( no incremental socks). An account will be expired after 30 days Payment Methods - PLEASE LOGIN TO PLACE ORDER - Auto payment Perfect Money - PM - Auto payment WebMoney - WMZ - Auto update socks new 24/24 - How to get socks5? -> After buy a package -> Click login -> Click VIEWSOCK -> Click ***.***... to get socks5! -> Contact: Skype: vn5socks.net - ICQ: 673820903 Welcome to http://Vn5socks.net
  9. I discuss and demonstrate the latest retro gadget I found at the flea market last weekend, a TASCAM Porta 02 MiniStudio 4-Track Cassette Recorder. It was in a bin full of junk—filthy, lacking its power supply, and I got it for only $5. I hacked a power supply, disassembled it completely, washed everything thoroughly, and put it back together. It worked perfectly with the exception of the pause button. This has been one of the most fun projects I can remember, especially because my daughter is into it too, and she's learning how to make multi-track recordings. I always wanted a 4-track when I was in high school but never had one. Now I do! Links to info about stuff I mentioned Flickr album with photos from this recording session Flickr album with photos from the TASCAM machine restoration My earlier episode about the Marantz recorder: hpr1844 :: The Marantz PMD 660 Professional Solid State Recorder My video of the TASCAM testing, power supply hack, disassembly, and cleaning: Watch on YouTube Multitrack recording Güiro (mine is metal) Clave (instrument) and clave rhythm (you heard the 2-3 clave rhythm on this podcast) Diatonic harmonica Chromatic harmonica Microphone types Phantom power Clipping EQ: Equalization Mixing Mastering Demo Recordings The TASCAM PortaStudio David Mead (his first two albums were with RCA, not Polygram My first test recording on the restored TASCAM Porta 02: Listen on Soundcloud View the full article
  10. Last week
  11. Credit score increase and decrease Upgrade University Grades Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Line, Skype Hack Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website Remove Criminal Records Hack bank accounts Apps hacking Loading all MasterCard, Bank Accounts, PayPal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it. etc. We also develop hacked facebook, twitter, instagram, yahoo, gmail passwords etc. Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks. Also introducing: Introduction to Ethical Hacking,Social Engineering,Scanning Networks,Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots,Sniffing,Hacking Mobile Platforms,Hacking Web Applications,Hacking Web servers,Hacking Wireless Networks Cloud – Threats & Opportunities,Malware Threats,Session Hijacking,SQL Injection,Enumeration,Denial of Service,Footprinting and Reconnaissance,System Hacking No time WASTERS , am here for real business . CONTACT DETAILS : Email : hackinmasters@gmail.com Telegram : @masterhackin
  12. My credit score was about to kill me when i don't have anything left again and i could not have access to any loan and Montage loan have try to apply several time Seriously but not always been activated. This was really bothering me and i have nothing in my credit card either! that make me run to a friend called John for help and he especially measure "I think Permanent Credit Repairer will also help you the way he helped me with mine too when my credit score was so low. I was very happy re-left to hear that, i contact him immediately for help and he really did a good job of his best, He Rase my score to 824 Excellent and now i was able to apply for Montage loan of 20,000$ and he also pay my outstanding credit on my credit card. Don't let me say much, Get Him on Email and see it your self arstrongcyberwizard@yahoo.com or whatsapp +12899600524
  13. NEW 'Off The Wall' ONLINE Posted 21 Aug, 2019 1:45:36 UTC The new edition of Off The Wall from 20/08/2019 has been archived and is now available online. "Off The Wall" - 20/08/2019 Download the torrent here!!!! View the full article
  14. For more information, have a look at https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/2593/pass-pigs View the full article
  15. Credit score increase and decrease Upgrade University Grades Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Line, Skype Hack Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website Remove Criminal Records Hack bank accounts Apps hacking Loading all MasterCard, Bank Accounts, PayPal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it. etc. We also develop hacked facebook, twitter, instagram, yahoo, gmail passwords etc. Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks. Also introducing: Introduction to Ethical Hacking,Social Engineering,Scanning Networks,Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots,Sniffing,Hacking Mobile Platforms,Hacking Web Applications,Hacking Web servers,Hacking Wireless Networks Cloud – Threats & Opportunities,Malware Threats,Session Hijacking,SQL Injection,Enumeration,Denial of Service,Footprinting and Reconnaissance,System Hacking No time WASTERS , am here for real business . CONTACT DETAILS : Email : hackinmasters@gmail.com Telegram : @masterhackin Whatsapp : +1 682 302 5207
  16. Background It's been about 6 years since I talked about my project ONICS in HPR 1350 ONICS stands for Open Network Inpection Command Suite I created ONICS as because I thought it would be neat to have a suite of tools that could manipulate packets on the command line in a way similar to how tools lik sed, awk, grep, cut, and so forth manipulate text. Installing Not currently maintained in any package distributions Maintainers who are interested in doing so are welcome Install by source $ git clone https://gitlab.com/catlib/catlib $ cd catlib $ make $ cd .. $ git clone https://gitlab.com/onics/onics $ cd onics $ ./configure $ make $ make test $ sudo make install $ make veryclean Can always uninstall cleanly from the source directory $ make uninstall Alternate to installation is to stop at 'make test' and then add to 'onics/bin' and 'onics/scripts' to your path. Documentation Manpages are available in onics/doc directory if you aren't installing locally. They are quite extensive. If installed locally, starting with: $ man onics XPKT Format PCAP format is outdated and not very extensible I want to be able to annotate with interface IDs, flow IDs, packet numbers, classification info, header offsets, etc... First and foremost, the file header prevents just cating files together. it makes merging live streams more difficult pcapng improves things but still has global file header First Programs Let's first capture in the traditional way $ sudo tcpdump -i eth0 -c 5 -w file1.pcap First program is to capture packets from the wire: $ sudo pktin eth0 > file2.xpkt If not running as root $ sudo chown myname file1.pcap file2.xpkt Let's dump them: $ tcpdump -r file1.pcap $ xpktdump file2.xpkt Now lets convert the PCAP to XPKT $ pc2xpkt file1.pcap file1.xpkt or $ pc2xpkt file1.pcap > file1.xpkt or $ pc2xpkt < file1.pcap > file1.xpkt or $ cat file1.pcap | pc2xpkt > file1.xpkt Now we can dump file1 using xpktdump: $ xpktdump file1.xpkt Something we can't do w/ tcpdump Lets now merge them one after another $ cat file1.xpkt file2.xpkt > merged.xpkt $ xpktdump merged.xpkt Of course there's a simpler way $ cat file1.xpkt file2.xpkt | xpktdump Convert back to pcap: Let's convert file2 to PCAP $ xpkt2pc file2.xpkt file2.pcap or $ xpkt2pc < file2.xpkt > file2.pcap or $ xpkt2pc file2.xpkt > file2.pcap or $ cat file2.xpkt | xpkt2pc > file2.pcap Let's look at the stream using tcpdump: $ tcpdump -r file2.pcap If we didn't want to actually store as a PCAP $ xpkt2pc file2.xpkt | tcpdump -r - Let's concatenate and dump using tcpdump $ cat file1.xpkt file2.xpkt | xpkt2pc | tcpdump -r | less Sending packets: $ sudo tcpdump -i eth0 # in one terminal $ sudo pktout -i eth0 file1.xpkt or $ sudo pktout -i eth0 < file1.xpkt or $ cat file1.xpkt | sudo pktout -i eth0 Summary XPKT is a versatile, extensible, self-contained packet trace format ONICS' most basic tools are pktin, pktout, pc2xpkt and xpkt2pc We've demonstrated how the ONICS design supports leveraging the power of the UNIX command line for packets This is only the VERY beginning. ONICS has over 20 binaries and 30 scripts for manipulating packets. View the full article
  17. Credit score increase and decrease Upgrade University Grades Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Line, Skype Hack Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website Remove Criminal Records Hack bank accounts Apps hacking Loading all MasterCard, Bank Accounts, PayPal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it. etc. We also develop hacked facebook, twitter, instagram, yahoo, gmail passwords etc. Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks. Also introducing: Introduction to Ethical Hacking,Social Engineering,Scanning Networks,Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots,Sniffing,Hacking Mobile Platforms,Hacking Web Applications,Hacking Web servers,Hacking Wireless Networks Cloud – Threats & Opportunities,Malware Threats,Session Hijacking,SQL Injection,Enumeration,Denial of Service,Footprinting and Reconnaissance,System Hacking No time WASTERS , am here for real business . CONTACT DETAILS : Email : hackinmasters@gmail.com Telegram : @masterhackin Whatsapp : +1 682 302 5207
  18. [Shopsocks5.com] Service Socks5 Cheap Payment Instantly Perfectmoney, Bitcoin, Wmtransfer, BTC-E ( Please click Buy Socks ) Check Socks Online http://shopsocks5.com/check/ Our proxy service offers you a solution to Internet anonymity problem:Best Quality SOCKS5 PROXIES! Service Price PLAN DAILY For example, Daily 60: It is allowed to get maximium 60 socks for a day. If you don't use, you will lose 60 socks in a day ( no incremental socks). An account will be expired after 30 days PLAN CREDIT For example, Credit 60: You will have unlimited day. After you get enough 60 socks, your account will expired. PLAN API For example, Socks List 30: You can get unlimited socks5 per day. Numbers of socks5 will get at Socks List and it will be auto change socks everytime. An account will be expired after 30 days Payment Instantly Perfectmoney, Bitcoin, Wmtransfer WMZ : Z994476647137 PM: U15580999 BTC: 14Wmsja5BVH6srbW7YtQRLni8xH97b7iwx Contact: Skype: Shopsocks5 Email: admin@shopsocks5.com ICQ: 727362912
  19. In this show Ken, recalls hpr1771 :: Audacity: Label Tracks by Jon Kulp to add Labels to an large audio file. Tidy up the audio to the point where you are happy with it, but do not truncate silence. Find the first break in the audio and check how long it is. In my case it was 4 seconds. Select the entire track and select Analyze>Silence Finder Change Maximum duration of silence to just under the length of the break. In my case I set it to 3 seconds This will then create a series of labels on a new Label track Edit the names of each as desired. Select File > Export > Export Multiple Select Split Files based on Labels Name files using Label/Track Name View the full article
  20. Credit score increase and decrease Upgrade University Grades Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Line, Skype Hack Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website Remove Criminal Records Hack bank accounts Apps hacking Loading all MasterCard, Bank Accounts, PayPal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it. etc. We also develop hacked facebook, twitter, instagram, yahoo, gmail passwords etc. Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks. Also introducing: Introduction to Ethical Hacking,Social Engineering,Scanning Networks,Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots,Sniffing,Hacking Mobile Platforms,Hacking Web Applications,Hacking Web servers,Hacking Wireless Networks Cloud – Threats & Opportunities,Malware Threats,Session Hijacking,SQL Injection,Enumeration,Denial of Service,Footprinting and Reconnaissance,System Hacking No time WASTERS , am here for real business . CONTACT DETAILS : Email : hackinmasters@gmail.com Telegram : @masterhackin
  21. HQ Leak This eBook is being sold on HackForums currently for $89.99 Don't Leech! Leechers will get reported ! Method: Hidden Content In this guide, I will show you how to make a huge amount of money (in Bitcoin) by abusing a new G2A Instant RefundMethod that is being sold on HackForums. Read this eBook first as it's a core of my method: G2A Instant Refund Exploit eBook: https://anonfile.com/w0Pbq838n2/HF_G2A_METHOD_FIXED_pdf G2A Instant Refund Exploit allows you to get any product from https://www.g2a.com/ completely for free. To make this method work, you will need some Bitcoin(because you will have to send a payment for these products, which will be returned to your wallet instantly after making a purchase - this is how this exploit works, but I won’t describe too much here,as everything is described in that eBook.) Many people are using this method just to get free games from G2A, when the best thing to do is to purchase Steam Giftcards instead. Steam Giftcards can be easily sold for Bitcoin on https://paxful.com/ for example. You can’t use VPN - because otherwise g2a won’t allow you to create an order. If we count the time for your Bitcoin transactions to get confirmations and the time you have to wait to create a new order, it's easy to calculate how much can you make daily with this method. So if you can’t change your IP every order, you can use it like 7-8 times per day. 7 * 5 products * 100 $ Giftcard = 3500$ So now you have Steam Giftcards worth $3500. Now what you need to do, is go to https://paxful.com/buy-bitcoin/steam-wal...00#content And sell your giftcards for real money. As you can see, for $100 Steam Giftcard, you will get $62.5 BTC. So if you buy $500 worth of Steam Giftcards, 7 times per day with G2A Instant Refund exploit, you can make ~$2200 BTC. Of course you can go for smaller amounts if you are scared that your BTC won’t be refunded or something, but so far I haven’t experienced any issues. Here’s a link to 50 EUR Steam Wallet Giftcard: https://www.g2a.com/steam-gift-card-50-e...0000258078 and the $100 one https://www.g2a.com/steam-gift-card-100-...0000258074 Some people are using this method to purchase Amazon giftcards, but there is one problem with Amazon - if g2a contacts them and say that these giftcards were stolen (by using exploit), they can remove your balance from your Amazon account and cancel your pending orders. If you purchase steam giftcards and sell them for Bitcoin on paxful.com, there is nothing g2a or paxful can do.
  22. [DICHVUSOCKS.US] High Quality Socks5 Service Service Our proxy service offers you a solution to Internet anonymity problem:quality HTTP/SOCKS 5 proxies! Service price Here are the main advantages of using our proxy service: Full proxy server support for protocols like SOCKS5clear blacklist with whoer.net Instant access after a payment has been made. Option to choose a proxy server with IP-address of a particular country, region or even city. Anonymity that we take very seriously, as our proxy servers do not keep any logs and never show your real IP-address. Security that always goes first, as all proxy servers run only within our partner program and are not public. Methods of payment for Buy Proxy service You will be offered to make a payment for the service immediately after registration of your personal account. Currently, our proxy service automatically has been accepting electronic payments from Buy Socks Perfect Money, and WebMoney, BTC, DASH , ETH online payment systems. For example, if you use WebMoney online payment system you need to follow these steps: go to a home > click Buy Socks> select icon WebMoney payment method, driect merchant.wmtransfer.com. Payment of the WMZ through the system, and then click to continue to return to dichvusocks.us For example, if you use BTC online payment system you need to follow thes steps : go to a home>click buy socks>selection icon BTC payment method and fllow the further instructions on BTC. For example, if you use ETH online payment system you need to follow thes steps : go to a home>click buy socks>selection icon ETH payment method and fllow the further instructions on ETH. For example, if you use Perfecmoney online payment system you need to follow these steps: go to a home > click on Buy Socks > select icon Perfectmoney payment method, and follow the further instructions on Perfectmoney Page. For example, if you use DASH , you ned to follow these steps go to home -> Click Buy Socks -> Select icon DASH -> Remdom code DASH, click comfim , acount will be proccess automatic. · If you have any questions or problems using our service, please immediately notify us by email : support@dichvusocks.us & skype: dichvusocks , ICQ : 678498340 · TOS My service : http://dichvusocks.us/tos.php Slogan “You get what you pay for & the best quality socks5 public” Read more : http://dichvusocks.us
  23. [DICHVUSOCKS.US] High Quality Socks5 Service Service Our proxy service offers you a solution to Internet anonymity problem:quality HTTP/SOCKS 5 proxies! Service price Here are the main advantages of using our proxy service: Full proxy server support for protocols like SOCKS5clear blacklist with whoer.net Instant access after a payment has been made. Option to choose a proxy server with IP-address of a particular country, region or even city. Anonymity that we take very seriously, as our proxy servers do not keep any logs and never show your real IP-address. Security that always goes first, as all proxy servers run only within our partner program and are not public. Methods of payment for Buy Proxy service You will be offered to make a payment for the service immediately after registration of your personal account. Currently, our proxy service automatically has been accepting electronic payments from Buy Socks Perfect Money, and WebMoney, BTC, DASH , ETH online payment systems. For example, if you use WebMoney online payment system you need to follow these steps: go to a home > click Buy Socks> select icon WebMoney payment method, driect merchant.wmtransfer.com. Payment of the WMZ through the system, and then click to continue to return to dichvusocks.us For example, if you use BTC online payment system you need to follow thes steps : go to a home>click buy socks>selection icon BTC payment method and fllow the further instructions on BTC. For example, if you use ETH online payment system you need to follow thes steps : go to a home>click buy socks>selection icon ETH payment method and fllow the further instructions on ETH. For example, if you use Perfecmoney online payment system you need to follow these steps: go to a home > click on Buy Socks > select icon Perfectmoney payment method, and follow the further instructions on Perfectmoney Page. For example, if you use DASH , you ned to follow these steps go to home -> Click Buy Socks -> Select icon DASH -> Remdom code DASH, click comfim , acount will be proccess automatic. · If you have any questions or problems using our service, please immediately notify us by email : support@dichvusocks.us & skype: dichvusocks , ICQ : 678498340 · TOS My service : http://dichvusocks.us/tos.php Slogan “You get what you pay for & the best quality socks5 public” Read more : http://dichvusocks.us
  24. Credit score increase and decrease Upgrade University Grades Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Line, Skype Hack Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website Remove Criminal Records Hack bank accounts Apps hacking Loading all MasterCard, Bank Accounts, PayPal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it. etc. We also develop hacked facebook, twitter, instagram, yahoo, gmail passwords etc. Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks. Also introducing: Introduction to Ethical Hacking,Social Engineering,Scanning Networks,Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots,Sniffing,Hacking Mobile Platforms,Hacking Web Applications,Hacking Web servers,Hacking Wireless Networks Cloud – Threats & Opportunities,Malware Threats,Session Hijacking,SQL Injection,Enumeration,Denial of Service,Footprinting and Reconnaissance,System Hacking No time WASTERS , am here for real business . CONTACT DETAILS : Email : hackinmasters@gmail.com Telegram : @masterhackin
  25. Daily bumps fresh tools!
  26. We use Brute 5.4 in cracking Instagram You get your result within few hours (W h a t a p p) +1 (815)627 6442
  27. Credit score increase and decrease Upgrade University Grades Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Line, Skype Hack Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website Remove Criminal Records Hack bank accounts Apps hacking Loading all MasterCard, Bank Accounts, PayPal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it. etc. We also develop hacked facebook, twitter, instagram, yahoo, gmail passwords etc. Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks. Also introducing: Introduction to Ethical Hacking,Social Engineering,Scanning Networks,Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots,Sniffing,Hacking Mobile Platforms,Hacking Web Applications,Hacking Web servers,Hacking Wireless Networks Cloud – Threats & Opportunities,Malware Threats,Session Hijacking,SQL Injection,Enumeration,Denial of Service,Footprinting and Reconnaissance,System Hacking No time WASTERS , am here for real business . CONTACT DETAILS : Email : hackinmasters@gmail.com Telegram : @masterhackin
  28. Do you know how to USE Brute 5.5? assangecracker at GMAIL dot com Txt 1 815627 6442 also chat me on whtsAP
  29. Earlier
  30. We take the ideas we have developed over the previous episodes and use them to evaluate a a study I found online. These are things anyone can do with just a little work on Google, and the payoff is to have a good idea of whether or not you are looking at a quality study Links https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/ https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324558.php https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/medical-news-today/ https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-find-a-replication-of-a-study https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_of_Science https://www.nature.com/articles/s41551-019-0356-9#MOESM1 https://www.nature.com/natbiomedeng/ https://www.nature.com/articles/s41551-019-0356-9 https://www.palain.com/?page_id=404 View the full article
  1. Load more activity