Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

Microsoft vs Google

17 posts in this topic

"We do view Google more and more as a competitor. We believe that we can provide consumers with a better product and a better user experience. That's something that we're actively looking at doing," Bob Visse, director of marketing for Microsoft's MSN Internet services division, said. "

Oh great they are going to turn it into FrankenGoogle. "Better product and better user experience". All they are going to do is slap a few MSN butterflies on it and place an ad in every corner.

Leave Google alone you bastards! :pissed:

Step away from the GOOGLE you bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*climbs into power loader*

*climbs into power loader*

:lol:

Microsft can google my snizzle, she have no place as a google type service.. besides, you know they are only going to steal the code for it and patent it like they did with the original windows... blah I hate thiefs.

:jawa: *cocks the pistol* :jawa:

just tell me when....

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll get my slingshot........and maybe my butter knife

And I can get my throwing knifes, my katana, my long sword, my short sword, my wrist knife, and my waist dagger... sounds like a party to me, lol

Wouldnt it be funny if we all just showed up at MS HQ dressed for battle and stormed Bills office? That would be pretty cool, if only to see the fear in his eyes as we all charged him with swords and such in our hands.. :lol:

Microsoft made its first public announcement of its soon to be released product, "MS Human Being XP".

"Yes, we view human beings more and more as a competitor. Flatly, we feel that we can provide nature with a better product and a better user interface. Basically, we can do evolution better than the other guys," Bob Visse, director of marketing for Microsoft's World Domination and Services division, said.

:o:blink::wacko::unsure::lol:

ok, i'm moving to a mountain somewhere in tibet the second i hear the terms "listener license" "bio-router" "human being XP" or "rad-pack" in a m$ press release.

I forgot to mention I might bring my spork if Im really mad!!!!!!

i think i'll just bring all my thuggin' shit.... but i have to be back by 8 or my mommy will get mad because its past my bedtime. and she doesnt like guns either so i'll have to play pretend.

The day google is torn apart by MS is the day I will offically take my whitehat off and put back on the black hat and execute my conception of a very nasty thing that google relies on..

I think ALLOT of peoples hats will change color on that day, allot of people love google in that "special" way and would finght to protect it.. The problem is MS has all that money they can use in any way they want.. so the way to fight MS would be to take the money away, logicly.

wait a second we're not wearing our black hats today?

/me slowly takes of his hat and hides it

oops..... :blush:

I never said to DO that, just that that would be the hypothetical solution to microsfts plans of world domination.. After all, to do that would be wrong and blackhat..

/me straightens the blinding white pimp hat he is wearing.