White_Raven

Greetings All

49 members have voted

1. 1. where do ya fit in?

• White hat
    • Black Hat
    • Gray Hat
    • I don't wear any fukking hats.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Hello.. I am known as White Raven, and was asked to join the board/told of it by ic0n.. Hes a old friend of mine from way back.

I'm a whitehat by nature, a pagan by religion (dont try to convert you or I shall eat your soul, j/k), and a ex-pimp by ocupation, so my views are somewhat non tradtional in nature.. I have a site of my own and I usualy keep to it only, but lately I have been wanting to branch out - I like the board so far as people seem to know what they are doing, but the title I currently have on it "script kiddy" and the amount of shit speak I am seeing annoys the crap out of me, not to metion the idea of starting over on a site dosnt feel like lots of fun, lol when you have been in the scene for over 10 years you get to expect things, maybe im just being a punk but I would really like it if the term script kiddy was not used on me.. is there anyway I can fargo that title?

Currently I do consulting and server administration for a living, and I do have allot of projects Im affiliated with.. HHC, aka http://www.hackerhost.com is one of the main ones as well as several of the other 5 or so domains I own. I got my start in phones back whn I didnt have a computer and bleeded more to the software side when I got one... I have coded several proof of concept expliots, but hat it usualy only after the compony i contact about the vulrability (so they can fix it) tell me to piss off.. to get there attention, usualy it does as thats when it starts costing them money and a google for there product leads to expliot info - To be honest I havent done that in a very long time, since before 9/11 in fact, usuly I just kick it on HHC and code personal stuff for myself, like a media player that can play its music/vids up to 2x times faster or slower, or a timer that blasts music on the right time.. for me, usualy my code is never seen by the outside world.

I use linux on my home boxes, have a network of my own, just lack hardware to use my bandwith effectivly as all I have running is a i386.. thats why I like to use one of my girlfriends computers, a lappy thats kinda nice really.

Just wanted to say hello and let you all know your welcome on HHC if you wish.. I may be hanging around the board myself when I get the time to do so.

Well, "SCRiPT KiDDie" should go away after you make over a certain number of posts, where it will change to something else. You’re an honoury script kiddie on the board, until you prove yourself otherwise, by means of posting :)

google for there product leads to expliot info

No-one try a google for phpbb 2.0.0 (3rd listing down) :rock:

w00t, it says Im a H4x0r now.. lol

I just did some thinking, and it seem this groups way of thinking is more in tune with mine then most.. how would I go about setting up diplomatic and cross site linking relations with this group? Is ic0n in a position of power? If so hes also a good friend of HHC as well.. is that enough?

how would I go about setting up diplomatic and cross site linking relations with this group? Is ic0n in a position of power? If so hes also a good friend of HHC as well.. is that enough?

I think you would have to talk to the chief ambassador of the site about that lol

well ico0n is listed as a moderator of “Phreaks and Geeks” just as I am for code, and test posts... so I guess you could consider that powerful but I think we are all pritty much equal here.

:pengy:

Its good to see that equality is also here.. alot of sites do the "im god now on your knees and obay" power thing.. dont like it myself, thats why everything is so relaxed on my site.

So the main guy really would be Stankdawg then?

I dont usuly come out of my hole often, so Im looking to make this trip into insanity worth both my time and my sites.. new interaction will breath new life and knowledge into both communities, We dont do allot of campaining or advertment so its nice to see others with some of the same ideals as HHC.

So the main guy really would be Stankdawg then?

That would be correct :)

BTW is this your site http://swordkeeper.com/ and was it a wargame or something then at one time? "If your looking for Wargames go Here."

EDIT: Messed up the quotes

As I said in another post, welcome.

Firstly, you noticed by now that the title changes as your post count in creases. They start off low and funny, like script kiddie and hax0r and such. Then as post counts increase, they get kooler and funnier (or at least I think so). I add more and mix them up sometimes just for the fun of it. no one knows what they are or where they break (except me, that is).

Secondly, was far as alliances, we have many. Please, by all means, spread the word. Use the links on the front page to forward people to us, I will gladly do the same, just send me a standard small linkbox (like the bottom of the front page) and I will put it up. Ic0n is a friend from his phreaks and geeks site, and other things that have brought us in contact. That is how we roll.

About us: DDP has been around for a looong time in some form or other. Most of our members are full-time professionals in the computer industry, so yes, they all know their shit pretty well. We are not elitists by any means. We are here to have phun, educate, and enjoy ourselves. While you are here, please be kind to the nubies.

There ya go! welcome and enjoy!

currently have on it "script kiddy" and the amount of shit speak I am seeing annoys the crap out of me, not to metion the idea of starting over on a site dosnt feel like lots of fun, lol when you have been in the scene for over 10 years you get to expect things, maybe im just being a punk but I would really like it if the term script kiddy was not used on me.. is there anyway I can fargo that title?

Eh the little titles you are given on the board don't matter. No offense, but your responses seem a little hurried. Whoever has the most posts still dies >:].

Anyway welcome. With each new member we are that much closer to world domination.

With each new member we are that much closer to world domination.

/*insert villain laugh here*/

Yes I have admin rights on many domains, some I dont even own, thats one of the ones I had from a long time ago from back in the day - Currently trying to figure out a use for it, lol

We had wargames on swordkeeper.com at one time, now we do it all through HHC and TCoEH on hackerhost.com - check out http://www.hackerhost.com/hakt.tk/ for the chat service the two groups are doing, (just finished the site) TCoEH is also hosted by HHC, like LPH, phreaks and geeks is.

Ya, HHC has been around in one form or the other as well, I tend to drag my affiliations from one incarnation/group to the other so the regs on my site have known me for a while, sometimes makes me feel like a old man.

Im not really a graphix guy due to the fact that Im legaly blind, lets work on something I would love to network with you, Im sure such a thing would be good for both of us, We all know how new blood and info makes both sites stronger.

As for being kind to the newbs, Thats standard where I come from.. after all, I was a newb once as well, ands I still dont know everything.. if you stop learning you start to die after all.

nick84.. may I ask how you knew of swordkeeper.com? I havent used that domain in years really and it would be nice to know how it was traced to my nick.

As for my post count, It really doesnt matter to me.. as long as I can contribute, a number is just that, a number.

nick84.. may I ask how you knew of swordkeeper.com? I havent used that domain in years really and it would be nice to know how it was traced to my nick.

I have my ways and means.

…Well I found it on the whois record for ]http://www.hackerhost.com/

I figured it was something to that extent, my domains are are all on a friends account so people sometimes ask about his as well.. But I figured that was too easy and there had to be another way.. lol

Hmm.. somone said I was lame :( :nono: Oh well.