Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kizzle

Looking for a volunteer to cover text files

7 posts in this topic

HackerMedia has become a great resource for radio/video news and will now expand to cover text files. I'm looking for a volunteer that loves hacking/phreaking related text files and knows where to get them. Once a week or two you will post a summery of what has been published and if possible a short write up of what's worth reading. I can help with getting you set up to automate the process of checking for new text-files.

If you are interested and can be counted on to post consistently every week or two, please post a reply.

Edited by kizzle

Once a week or two you will post a summery of what has been published and if possible a short write up of what's worth reading.

I thought everything was worth reading? You mean I was wrong?

:cry:

Hey man. Im up for the job. I can definantly post 2-3 times a week, given that much new stuff has been published of course.

Nyx

I would be willing to do it. I havn't done anything for a long while, so don't include me unless you want a "newbs point of view". Lemme know--

EDIT: I have done similar jobs in the past, and wouldn't have a problem posting a few tiems a week.

Edited by Blue

I'm up for giving a hand anytime. I've got some extra time on my hands during which I like to read about anything technology related in order to always learn more, would be fine with me :)