Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
latency

1 pc, 6hdd, 37 OS!

12 posts in this topic

that guy was on techtv. he has a bunch of os's that i've never even heard of. that date from way way back.

umm...............wow.............wow.........and I thought havin longhorn and slackware was a feat..........wow

And I thought my multi boot system I had running was a feat.. I had many of my own on a system, but 37? wow.

heh, this kid was an eagle scout. you dont fuck those those kids.

LOL So was I for a short time.. and I know a marine who "doesnt want to" get in fight with me.. does that make me a bad ass?

I still have dos 6.22, windows for workgroups (winho 3.1), winho 95a on official floppy disks.. I feel old, lol.

Most likely the second, think of how long it would take to install all 37 operating systems, configure the bootloader(s) (Says he used 4 installs of one) AND work out the installation order.. way too much time on his hands.

he was talking about it on techtv a while ago. when he fucked one up, he would have to start all over again.

it would be a pain in the ass.

it took me two tried to get windows and linux on the same bootloader, if u do the math...........u do it.....

No, I mean how many tries to get all the OS's on the same computer.. I bet he had several times he was almost done and then had to start over for some unforseen reason... it would be interesting to know the details and then run speed tests to see how fast it can be redone or even surpassed.. perhaps with 40 different operating systems instead of "only" :lol: 37.. heh