White_Raven

Hakt.tk Scheduled down time.

4 posts in this topic

Belgarath wanted me to let you all know that the entire hakt.tk research and development server farm, shell accounts, every single subdomain, the domain itself, the wargames server, the archives, the hatk.tk PBX, the hakt.tk authorized user only proxy, the hakt.tk irc bouncer, basically EVERYTHING will be down due to a network redesign and maintenance time scheduled either later today or sometime within the next few days. Data will be saved so nothing will be lost but rewiring is needed due to him overloading and blowing out his fusebox and starting a small fire.

If you have anything anything at all you need to save or want to work on in this time log into your accounts and get yourself a copy now before he pulls the plug.

lol... jw.. whats the direct link to his site.. without the free .tk domain... and how do u get hosting from him... id like to talk to him, how can i do so?

i hope there will be pictures of the small fire, or at least the subsequent damage.

Like me he doesnt have a cam yet, if he did I would have made him post pics of our setups so all the chix0rs would swoon and take up part of my day at least.

@Marks

Its not a free domain thing man he has control of the dns server and everything, admins the server its on himself since it sits like right next to his workstations; It takes lots of skill and from what belgarath has told me about your efforts its out of your leage for now, nothing personal man.

The web/archives/web-dev/foo server will be the last to go, he just told me on the phone that this will happen tomarrow since hes just too tired from the crap of the day and such but he did rerout email to a secondary server today however so all of you with hakt.tk email addresses will be able to use them via pop3 using the correct domain name since hes taking that down as well, not sure how important that is to any of you but I thougth you should know.