Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jera

firefox crashes

10 posts in this topic

I use firefox. It seems that it crashes pretty often ( between 1 and 2 times a day). I did not have this problem when it was version .7 or so. Does anyone else have this problem?

Normally I would not complain about it crashing however today I was on a download spree trying to get episodes of various radio shows. I was downloading dtmf, haxor radio, default radio, and binrev radio. Now I do not recall where I got the links for dtmf radio and I can't seem to find the all the episodes for default radio. Also if anyone knows of any other radio shows I should get please provide a name and link.

Thanks,

Jera

you are using the windows version huh? it crashes all the time. install linux :P

also .7? old as hell, rc2 of 1.0 just came out, rc1 works great :)

na only 1 I quit listening ;)

nope, sadly twirlz likes the show..... I dont know why though..... ^_^

When Opera crashes (which is rare) it has the option to load the previously opened pages when you restart it. It's very damn useful and worth the 40$ to register it. I just wished they made a gtk/gtk+/gtk2 version instead of Qt.

you are using the windows version huh? it crashes all the time. install linux :P

also .7? old as hell, rc2 of 1.0 just came out, rc1 works great :)

accually i've found that the linux version crashes more than the windows version. for whatever reason, it does not like me trying to look at blocked popups or some linked web pages.

I've gotta confirm, Firefox has crashed more for me in Linux than it has in Windows. :P

One time, Firefox crashed, then the QA Reporter came up... That crashed as well when I tried to send the report. :umph: