Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bizurke

Two found guilty in first felony spam case.

7 posts in this topic

A brother and sister who sent unsolicited junk e-mail to millions of America Online customers were convicted Wednesday in the nation's first felony prosecution of distributors of spam.

A bunch of Gay-OL customer's so maybe that's why they got so much...

speaking of Case and company, I just saw on slashdot that AOL lost like 2,000,000 customers since last year. And is laying off 700 people right now. Hopefully the slow demise of AOL is on it's way. They are still like 20,000,000 strong though. But hey, if we call and prank em we got more of a chance of getting the same people over and over again now, which is way more fun!

providing that you dont get the outsource people they got. then how would you ever tell if you got the same person :P

the guy spammer got 9 years in prison! I hate spam and all but that's fucking over board. I could see like 2yr and restitution. But 9yr is a bit much.

the guy spammer got 9 years in prison! I hate spam and all but that's fucking over board. I could see like 2yr and restitution. But 9yr is a bit much.

He'll probably get out early.

I don't really see a spammer causing a great deal of trouble in prison.

-elchoaro

They got only part of what they deserved since they should have gotten a stiffer sentence; Too bad this wasnt in texas or we could be talking about spammers put to death like they deserve to be.