obfuscated

Recording your screen

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any apps that record your screen. I've seen done before, I just don't know what apps they're using. Thanks for any help.

if youre not satisfied with those.. which os system are we talking?

-windows?

-linux?

-other *nix?

and you like want it to make like a movie.. but of your screen? lol.. weird way of thinking of it but correct?

Get an NVidia GEForce 4 with an S-Video out and record to the recording device of your choosing. I see new DVD recorders on the market lately. You could do it that way. I actually watch movies on my TV this way. I run sound cable from the back of my Soundblaster card and I transfer the computer monitor output to the S-Video cable. I basically use Windows on my TV so I can watch a Divx or Xvid movie. I use Zoomplayer as my player.

While some of the above information may be of no use to you, it is always good to know.

I don't know what kind of movie is captured with Hypercam or SnagIt, but it might be educational to convert those video files to Divx or Xvid.

Camtasia Studio is awesome, I use it alot. I love that program. Wish I had more ram and processor power to use it for games but it will do everything else perfect.

ERROR!

windows right-- ok kool- well how much u have and does it lag?

id be fine on my relative's 3.06ghz 512mb ram box eh?