Zapperlink

bellsmind Confs?

27 posts in this topic

Yo I idle on bellsmind often and was wondering if anyone else hangs out on there? If there is a small group pm me dont blast it on this topic because im sure it will turn into a tone fest if we get the wrong types on there.

I started to hang out there but the FWD number died.

FWD is a mess. I'm not sure what Pulver is doing with all of his money but he's not investing it in making his VoIP platform stable.

I'll revisit this sometime in the future but for the meantime I can't constantly fight FWD's disappearing server issues.

FWD is a mess. I'm not sure what Pulver is doing with all of his money but he's not investing it in making his VoIP platform stable.

*cough* IAXTel *cough*

:huh: .. hmm.. what was the # to the bell minds pbx? PM it to me .. no one ever gets on the PLA barely ever and if it is some one maybe tron idle'ing or this 12 year old talking about how he is going to dial up into your local switch and pull your number? funny shit... im usually at telephreak they got a good crowd right now.. there are usually people there friday nights and on the week ends for sure some times during the week days... hope to talk to ya there! :blink:

the bellsmind conf number is posted on www.bellsmind.net at the bottom of the page.

:P ( shot my self in the ass for that one) thanks natas? are u usually on? and yo whatever the hell happen to licutus's bridge the 616? :blink: is it dead or what?

yea im usually on. no idea what happend to the 616...havent heard from licutis in along time! but hes still around.

licutis is on the bellsmind bridge like every day, natas lol.

but licutis bridge turned into mostly a backup these days. Because the quality is wacked.

god damn it doug its "whack" not "whacked" !!!

suckaz aint old school!

lol

:P

shh....

Edited by greyarea

Hello,

About the FWD unreachable issue. I've run into this as well. I'll also bet that when you do a "sip show registry", it shows it as "registered". Correct? Here's what I've found. I run telephreak.org on CVS CVS-HEAD-10/19/04-13:12:56. Yes, it's old, but why "fix" something that isn't broken. I also have three other servers running CVS code dates from around that time. They've all be working fine. Just recently, I updated to the latest CVS Head (about a week ago). I did this at home, and at two remote offices. _Ever_ since then, I get the "unreachable" FWD message (I believe) whenever I try to dial in. Now, on these "unreachable" servers (the upgraded ones) - if I do a "sip show registry", it shows as "registered". So, I do a "stop now" at the asterisk console, and then restart it. Guess what, I do a "sip show registry", and it show as registered - However - I can now call in, for a couple of hours. Then, I have to go through the entire routine all over around.

I think this might be asterisk related. All my older systems that I didnt upgrade don't have this problem at all. Are you running CVS Head or 1.0 series Asterisk?

- Beave [http://www.telephreak.org]

Crap - Just to note. Its the CVS Head 10/19/2004 that is the _problem_. The one thats running okay is 07/24/2004. So, switch that information around. Sorry about the confusion.

- Beave [http://www.telephreak.org]

I have been going into 337 but if someone msgs me a different room # ill go into that on bellsmind

The public conf is 666. It's been mentioned times before. You will here the usual on there at night, but when things get out of control (toning etc from certain lurkers, no not tron actually other people) thats when some of us move to a private conf or another line for whatever reason. but the usual is 666.

Looks like the FWD line is up as of 4:45PM on 10/28. Cool.

What's the conf number?  :huh:

????

what he said

oops nevermind that post.. the 810 wasnt working.. but i used the other one, 720 and works great!

Edited by newimageservers.com

The public conf is 666.

Ya blind?! :P

That is a very large and very relevant possibility you know, You never know what the other person can/cant do and this is the internet after all so have some respect man :P LOL

Sorry.. I just had to post..

I was looking for the phone number it's self....but i just found it at the bellls site. :D