TheGreatTuftedCat

1975 phreaking magazine

15 posts in this topic

Where is the rest of pages ?

Where is the rest of pages ?

Sorry, I don't have the rest of the pages. It is from a guy who is selling it on eBay.

3d_1_b.JPG

Have the link? I searched around for it but didnt find anything on ebay.

I see rbcp already has bid on it. Im sure he will scan it for phonelosers or something if he gets it

Supposidly this magazine is banned from being sold in California, although it was published there.

I see rbcp already has bid on it. Im sure he will scan it for phonelosers or something if he gets it

Cool deal! I am not really into phreaking but I am curious about that zine. It's a nice piece of history.

If you or rbcp are interested, when I asked for the image, the seller told me he has a bunch of copies of old 2600 magazines (although he didn't put them up for auction).

If I win it, I'll definitely scan it all and put it up somewhere. I'm surprised I've never even heard of it. I'll be sure to ask him what else he's got too.

A few months ago this thread was started and it got me interested in TEL I found a guy who had the entire set for sale for 60 bucks. My plan was to buy it scan it and put it up for the community. However the guy wouldn't take my unverified pay pal money and because I was out of the country at the time I didn't get around to verifing until recently.

Flash forward to today. I'm trying to find the site so I can buy the zine and instead I find this. Someone already beat me to the punch :o

Oh well alls well that ends well. Go check out a piece of phreaking history.

Whoa, that's really vintage. I'm glad someone made it available to the community.

i have the entire set free! :)

TEL Magazine is interesting, but take a look at some of the later (late 70s early 80s) issues of TAP.

or you could check it out before it was TAP

http://flag.blackened.net/daver/misc/yipl/

<3

and i like TEL more then YIPL/TAP :P

the file below is the issue in the picture above :D

edit: apperently it fuxed up when i loaded it.......i'll get a working link when i get back

edit2: http://www.iirg.net/~gbppr/TEL/index.html

YAY!

TEL_07.pdf

Edited by TelcoBob