Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

The Dawg has left the building

31 posts in this topic

OK, I am leaving for [url="http://phreaknic.info/"]phreaknic[/url] tomorrow so I will be away for a few days. Don't tear the place up. No loud music, don't stay up late, do your homework, and NO PARTIES!!!

while I am away, blackratchet is in charge.

Have no fear, I BRs dictatorship powers he has shared with me.

First order of business: BlackRachet, as dual dictator, I shift full power to myself and fire you.

Peasants, begin bringing your gifts.

me too. omg we have so much in common. omg. omg i dunno why but im so hyper right now. ahhh. i need to pack for phreakfear but i need to go skate. peace. ahhhh

I pheer. Stank, I'll be there around 4pm tomorrow. Lets drink.

I wish I could go.. I just live four hours away too..

shit! my fake id's 30 day grace period is up TODAY! now its REALLY expired. maybe i can still use it down there and get away with it tho.

[quote name='Murd0c' date='Oct 21 2004, 12:25 AM'] I pheer. Stank, I'll be there around 4pm tomorrow. Lets drink. [/quote]
lucky and I should get to the hotel around 8 or 9 depending on how long it takes to get the rental and everything.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

*composes himself*

*puts on petty dictator hat*

*sends his vast minions to slaughter the insurgency of GIJoe* :)

Everyone, we shall commence the two minutes hate tommorow at 1400 EDT against the forces of Verizon. Also, I am pleased to announce that the chocolate ration has gone UP to 50 grams a week. :lol:

In reality, I'm working on my car and I get an IM from GIJoe on my hiptop saying "So, what are you going to do with your new DDP powers?" and I was horribly confused until he sent the link.

hehe. Thanks, Stank, after getting more then a bit of bad news with my car, this brightened my night. :) Edited by BlackRatchet

drinkin? we are drinkin? shit yall look me up

im going to be in nashville all afternoon geocaching if anyone wants to go.

[quote name='StankDawg' date='Oct 20 2004, 06:27 PM'] OK, I am leaving for [url="http://phreaknic.info/"]phreaknic[/url] tomorrow so I will be away for a few days. Don't tear the place up. No loud music, don't stay up late, do your homework, and NO PARTIES!!!

while I am away, blackratchet is in charge. [/quote]
Daddy dont leave us... Oh wait. :lol:

I wish I was l33t enough to go to phreaknic.

im going im not leet

see i dont even spell with numbers

[quote name='droops' date='Oct 20 2004, 10:21 PM'] im going im not leet

see i dont even spell with numbers [/quote]
damn1t s0 1'm not l33t? I m3an I 0nly us3 a f3w numb3r5 1n my 7yp1n6. Damn I wanted to be super duper l3370 phr35h0rz!

But yeah have fun at Phreaknic without me bastards. I'll be there next year wether my PO lets me or not. And I'm gonna get REALLY REALLY drunk, and I don't need no fake fucking ID either ;-) we can have an old guy party or something, lol.

Hopefully everyone won't be drunk enough to do Infonomicon #16. And Hopefully they won't be drunk enough to do a special 16.5 Preaknicy episode. :D

PSSSSSS

I'm thinking of doing a HATERS version of the show. Where everyone with skype gives me a ring and tell me why the people going to Preaknic are assholes :lol:

Well its 5:18 AM and why the hell am I up? Oh thats right, I have to go to a stupid hacker con. Stupid fucking early hacker cons, its not even light out anyway.

See you guys there, I'll be holding the bottle of Johnnie Walker Red.

hmm, phreaknic huh, im sitting in the bottom room right now and there is nobody here except for some hotel guy moving chairs. oh, it starts tommorow, does this count as one of the first 300 people in the door? d

I will be there tommorrow morning, I was supposed to be staying with vooduhal and stanky buuuuut guess not now, my bud steve is going so guess I will be with him, it was fun last year, hope its better this year. See you all there

I'll go ahead and start that hater shit right now, you fuckin bastards!!! I hate you!

Haha. Unlucky bitches. I get to go to Michigan to visit dying people. wh0 is teh 1337 n0w?
Maybe it's good I'm not going to PhreakNic.
1 - total noob.
2 - not sure what my PO might say.
3 - ahhh. sounds like too much alcohol to resist :)

[quote name='noir' date='Oct 21 2004, 07:51 PM'] Haha. Unlucky bitches. I get to go to Michigan to visit dying people. wh0 is teh 1337 n0w?
1 - total noob.
3 - ahhh. sounds like too much alcohol to resist :) [/quote]
we can hide from our PO's together next year ! We can get fake ID's and act like we're non-criminals :-) Oh how life would be sweet with no record.

Life would be much better with no record. Hopefully I can get "it" taken off my record once probation is over.

Fake ID...hmmm....I don't want another felony :) And getting caught without a travel permit would suck.

[quote name='noir' date='Oct 21 2004, 09:13 PM'] Life would be much better with no record. Hopefully I can get "it" taken off my record once probation is over.

Fake ID...hmmm....I don't want another felony :) And getting caught without a travel permit would suck. [/quote]
I went out of state w/out permit a while back. Even got ran for warrants by police in 3 states and nothing came up. Fake ID would be cool and all for starting over but I'm not on the run or anything ya know. Do you have deferred judgements? I got lucky and got some deferreds so once I'm done with probation I get my record expunged of my felonies. Honestly as long as your working and droping clean UA"s if you ask you PO like a month or two before hand they will probably say yes. Just don't say it's "hacker con" or a "phreaker con" just say it's a technology convention that really caught your eye or someting like that. Or hell just say you want to take a vacation to Nashville and see the "sites" (nashville sux by the way)

Not differed. Just got a plea that kept me out of prison. I'll have to hire a lawyer again to try and get it expunged once I'm off probation.

I would refer to it as a technology convention or something of those sorts, probation officer would probably let me go, she's pretty cool. Don't have to work (just gotta keep going to school) and I've never had to do a UA...like I said, she's pretty cool :) UAs wouldn't be a problem for me anyway, but it's just nice to not have to pee in a cup every time I go in.

[quote name='noir' date='Oct 21 2004, 08:51 PM'] Haha. Unlucky bitches. I get to go to Michigan to visit dying people. wh0 is teh 1337 n0w?
1 - total noob.
3 - ahhh. sounds like too much alcohol to resist :) [/quote]
hehe come visit me if your going to be in michigan! =D

Seriously though next year im going to some cons dammit! Hopefully i'll have a good enough job and money to go. Or hopefully my school is having a break around then hehe

in all do respect stank and the rest of you that are going to phreakinc :usuck: