pixelFiend

Has anyone used this IAX provider?

15 posts in this topic

I saw an ad for www.iax.cc and wondered if anyone here had any experience with it. Though it looks like their flat rate DID is more expensive than other providers, they have several rate plans to tailor to useage. Has anyone tried them?

PF

oooooo they look pretty leet!

2 cents a min for an incoming 8 is good. 10.49 or whatever for a did is kind of alot tho. they look pretty dope tho, i wonder if they support setting outbound caller id.....

I use connect.voicepulse.com for the $8/month DID and say fuck their LD and use broadvoice for 19.99/month unlimited LD.

hmm nufone has unlimited incoming on a did but 7.50 a month, with a 800 its 2 cents a minute.

i have nufone.. well actually i just got it to try it out FREE for 800's but its being a b**** to find a GOOD softphone for my work (have to use windows...)

anyone know a good one.. im set up with them to us iax.. but i dont want to go thru asterisk just yet.. contact me sum how below or thru my profile.. thnx yall

Google for iaxcomm and diax.

Credit goes to Greyarea for these suggestions.

I haven't looked into them myself, as I don't have VoIP.

Apparently the Avaya softphones have to go through their VPN ;)

Yeah for whatever reason I have a problem decoding the packets with iaxcomm for incoming calls,however its good for the 99 lines you have,and the transfer feature it leet b/c it can transfer really fast,but I dont get cpn with iaxcomm.

DIAX is good because I can recieve incoming calls and it gets cpn.

I use iaxcomm when calling and when I leave I use diax to have cid.

Oh yeah both phones you can choose your caller id.

you can even pass 1 or 0 as your cpn

whoa iaxcomm finally got an update???!!! i hear iax.cc is pretty leet too. if only they did caller id with name!!

I really am getting pissed off with the newest version,it unchecks the mic boost after every call.very odd.

heh. so its got its advantages and disadvantages then i guess....

yep the older version is good because you can vmb bomb someone in like 1.30 minutes,and wardial manualy really fast as well, and the newset version is good because it can decode the incoming packets

http://www.infinicall.net/

InfiniCall offers Flat Rate Local and Long Distance Service at a cost of just $15 per month. Our subscribers can make unlimited phone calls anywhere in the continental United States, Canada, Western Europe as well as portions of the Pacific Rim, all for the same low flat monthly rate of $15.

http://www.infinicall.net/
InfiniCall offers Flat Rate Local and Long Distance Service at a cost of just $15 per month. Our subscribers can make unlimited phone calls anywhere in the continental United States, Canada, Western Europe as well as portions of the Pacific Rim, all for the same low flat monthly rate of $15.

Yes, but also on their website:

Our current service offering consists of "PC-to-Phone" calling only. "Phone-to-PC", "Phone-to-Phone" and other services will be added to the mix in the future! NOTE: All subscribers are acquired directly from InfiniCom Networks. At present, InfiniCall does not accept individual subscriber applications.

TNSTAAFL.

hey so what did you guys find out about iax.cc? are they pretty good? Can you set CID and if you can does it have to be 10 digits or can you pass like "411"?

Edited by natas