Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zapperlink

Old school BBS

11 posts in this topic

Hey all. I got the old school telnet bbs back up and running. Feel free to jump on.. register and stuff.. I will be personally adding content over the next few weeks that may be worth your time.

telnet moomoosecurity.com

That is frickin' cool! I'll be lurkin at moomoo...

<my post above> Just hopped off the board - that is a total blast!

VERY COOL! I've been missing the old BBS daze! If I can get my 19 year old Mac Plus on line I want to use it to get on....old skool 'puter on a old skool BBS. Awww, yeeaahhh!!!!

Just tried to get on from this machine. It said I was connected, but nothing happend. No prompt or anything :(

VERY COOL! I've been missing the old BBS daze! If I can get my 19 year old Mac Plus on line I want to use it to get on....old skool 'puter on a old skool BBS. Awww, yeeaahhh!!!!

Just tried to get on from this machine. It said I was connected, but nothing happend. No prompt or anything :(

same here when I tried it today (but it was working before when I checked out the login/registration screen)

Yeah it is up now guys. It had a error issue that I resolved when I had woken up.

Thanks Zapperlink! I just logged on. Very cool and very fun.

BTW to those of you who were checking the board and noticed all the messages vanished.. thats my bad. I deserve the idiot award for using the same naming scheme for the board dirs and causing the board to write all the msgs to one board instead as seperate boards. All is fixed now so enjoy the boards. I added one uploaded item to see if it works. I plan in the future to be adding Full ranma seasons.. and hopefully with permission a bunch of cool texts on phreaking and the norm :) Stay tuned and see ya on the BBS.

i can't seem to connect at the moment, any troubles? :WHAT: