Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thej3w

Get out your tin foil hats!

11 posts in this topic

http://www.elchulo.net/files/pentagon.swf

might be old to some of you, but this is the first time i seen this flash.

edit: opps sorry, i thot there was a link section, at first glance nothing. then after posting this i seen it. oh well, move it if u can. thanks.

Edited by thej3w

That's an awesome video. It's a shame the text comes and goes so fast. I didn't have much time to read, understand what I read, and look at the pictures all at the same time.

Interesting... I have the urge to make a joke about what hit the Pentagon...but out of respect for the entire happening, I shall not.

that was very interesting i hadn't thought about it further since i had heard it was hit, but this changes everything. This flash preety much says there is no way a plane hit the pentagon, and that's alittle creepy to think about what did.

Yes, I've seen this before.

Just remember that just as it is logical to have some questions after seeing this video, it is very likely that this person left some important information out of it in order to make it more of a coherent and strong argument.

I don't think we'll ever know the truth about what happened those days.

-elchoaro

How interesting, it would seem that a being 757 could have been manouvered by even the best of pilots to hit the pentagon in such a fashion, I can state this becuase my uncle is a pilot, he fly's G4's (one of the fastest and most expensive private pasanger planes). My uncle is one of the preffered pilots for the company he works for, the company is owned by warren buffet, who ony many instances requests my uncle to fly him, since my uncle is cool clam and laid back even under alot of stress. ontop of being a rather good pilot, he also did things or flew things for the military years ago, but seemingly doesnt speak of it much, he was a test piloit for new aircrafts.

He even if he trained extensvily could not have flown that plane in that fasion into the pentagon.

I bet it was a missle, or an unmanned drone plane that slammed into the pentagon, for surely if a fuel loaded plane had hit, there would have been a massive fireball, and there would bt bits of stuff, and the planes wings. Also the holes punched into the building make it look more or less as if a bunker blast was fired.

I hope the truth behind this comes out someday, also during the whole 9/11 incedent and the months that follow, any one notice that the pentagon was BEARLY mentioned at all. I found this suspicious at the time.....

i always kind of wondered why, in all of the media coverage and attention, none of it was really ever on the pentagon. i kinda sometimes forget that it got hit too...

I don't, my friend's dad died in the crash. He was on the airplane. Explain that ;)

why would the gov'ment want to make 9/11 more of a disaster than it already was, that just makes the president and everyone in office look worse.