system sacrifice

sms flooding software

10 posts in this topic

most are the number@company.whatever should be easy to find whatever adress for the number. My at&t phone is @mobile.att.net

im looking for some good sms text message flooding software

What do you need this for?

search the forums there were some other post on this... and umm u can use AIM to flood... all u need is the # of course and this +1???-???-???? but some phones except and some dunt except sms from aim so u gotta test it and search the forums.. ;)

Does this qualify as a malicious question?

No. He just asked for information. don't assume what he might or might not do with it.

No. He just asked for information. don't assume what he might or might not do with it.

Please inform me where I can find a copious ammount of potassium nitrate, nitric acid, saltpeter and the nearest federal reserve, please.

Oh yeah, some drug dealer types who also deal in stolen and "dirty" firearms would be fantastic, also.

Stank, how fast can you put the peddle to the metal, man... I need you to um, drive a truck for me on a certain day of the week.

Thanks a bunch.

:P:lol:

I crack myself up. :D

Oh, the question... as to SMS flooding, why? Hard enough to type as it is on the damn phones.

Two ways a user can be connected via phone to AIM:

Message forwarding: AIM acts as a proxy that sends text messages to a phone. Usually, the user cannot respond.

Directly connected with AIM software on the phone: Respond, all fun stuff.

Or the SMS text messaging protocol which I know jack shit about.

There is no real flooding to it. If you want to send messages over and over and over again to a phone, you'll have to do a bit of coding (I recommend perl, the best language next to C and straight ASM for whatever arch you're on) since it has the well coded modules to do this already. The other problem is you have to get around Oscar\AIM's message timer inside the protocol because if you send messages too fast it will squelch you. (perl also has a text\sms protocol module, too. I think.)

So, put that on your plate and digest it.

Perhaps spreading the load of sent messages over a few accounts would do the trick? Execpt, have fun getting them all to work in the same process (just to be a neatfreak).

So whatta gonna do? You're gonna go to CPAN and look at modules. And read perl books. Because perl is good for everyone. I was not paid to say that. But I did sell my soul for perl.

Edited by Omni-Max

You didn't consider the fact that he could be testing his own potential vulnerability. you also didn't give any credibility to analysis as a simple matter of research to document weaknesses and subsequently report them so that they may be fixed. That *IS* what hackers do after all. <_<

As far as ways to flood it, well there are several. I don't want to be the one to answer everything in the nubieHQ section, but at this point I guess I should point out some things that no one else has.

One of the biggest problems is not so much SMS from one cel phone to another. It is the fact that so many OTHER things inteface with the SMS protocols. You can certainly script a bot to send messages to an instant message account and if they have that set up to go to their cel phone, BAM...flooded.

Also, most cel phone providers create an email address for the user that will forward to the users cel phone via SMS. Once again, a simple script can mail bomb the hell out of that account thus causing the flood on the device. (stray thought, you could prolly similarly fux0r a blackberry or other device that syncs with exchange mail server with the same type of attack)

Ths is all illegal mind you, and I am not condoning doing any of it as an attack on other people. But I don't see why you couldnt test it on your own cel phone just as a proof of concept. Then write an article on it for BinRev magazine! :P

You didn't consider the fact that he could be testing his own potential vulnerability.  you also didn't give any credibility to analysis as a simple matter of research to document weaknesses and subsequently report them so that they may be fixed.  That *IS* what hackers do after all.  <_<

Yeah and I was documenting the um, security of the um, federal reserve. :P

Actually, I'm just busting your balls and giving you a inadvertant lesson in linguistics without an actual explination. The greatest hacker ever is the man from early civilization who said one thing and then did another. I envy him greatly.

Anyway, may as well post something useful.

Perl Cookbook anyone?

Gonna cook me up some camel, smoke it and make some jerky... Aww yeah.

edit: changed mine as well to may as well, who am I to talk about linguistics when I can't even use some proper english, hm?

Edited by Omni-Max