Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
counterspell

Colorbooks

8 posts in this topic

:ninja::(:wub: Yo, were can i get harcopies of the colorbooks? They got txts at textfiles.com but i want hardcopies. like teh ones that actually have teh colored covers. THANXXX!!

A few months back i got really bored and took the Orange Book (Department of Defense Trusted Computer System Evaluation Criteria) in .txt format and reformatted the entire thing to look a little bit prettier and converted it to .pdf. If you're interested in that I'll send anyone who may want it a copy.

Its possible, my friend tux (he so ripped off his handle). Well his dad does something somewhere that makes him kind of important and i think he had one of the color books, im not quite sure which one tho. I will research and maybe see if i can "borrow" it or something. :P

g 2.0

Are they still worth reading? I was under the impression that since there 10 or so years old it would be pointless, or do they teach models and ideas moreso than actual things?

Heh, at first I thought he was asking for a child's coloring book. :lol:

Are they still worth reading? I was under the impression that since there 10 or so years old it would be pointless, or do they teach models and ideas moreso than actual things?

actually a majority of them are 20 years old. and the question about reading them... i think they are still worth reading, you can NEVER get enough info on anything. However I do beleive you could possibly goto used book stores and ask for them or you will have to print and bind them yourself for hard copy now

Sorry, i couldnt get ahold of it. My friends dad is smarter than i thought. :P