Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr Poop

Please delete my account and all my posts.

23 posts in this topic

I can't get into it, but I really need to disappear quickly... :scared:

Thanks for deleting me.

It's been cool... peace out ic0n, BlackRatchet, and everyone else...

See ya man, thanks for the payphones

(Is it bad that despite I do nothing even close to questionable legality, posts like these make me want to shred and bleach my library, demagnitize my hard drives, and move to outer mongolia? Man, paranoia is only healthy in small doses.)

(Is it bad that despite I do nothing even close to questionable legality, posts like these make me want to shred and bleach my library, demagnitize my hard drives, and move to outer mongolia? Man, paranoia is only healthy in small doses.)

I second that...

I second that...

yea ... makes you wanna store your cd's in a microwave.... etc

later man.... Didin't know ya but good luck on staying out of trouble... To whoever is out to get him, FUCK YOU AND KISS MY ASS!!! :grr:

you know were not helping him by bringing alot of attention to this thread... crap. anyway good luck, hope you cherish the time you had with us, see you again somewhere, some time.

uh oh....

I guess I was just a little bit too paranoid.

I don't think I did anything wrong.

okay i'm little losted... but ain't we all paranoid¿

Well I placed a call from a phone that could possibly be traced back to me... possibly... a payphone that not just anyone can get to... and I used a service... but if anything happens I can just say I dialed the wrong number... right... I think so. :unsure:

well im glad you decided to stick around and didnt get in any trouble. At any rate let me be the first to say welcome back! ^_^

Is it bad that despite I do nothing even close to questionable legality, posts like these make me want to shred and bleach my library, demagnitize my hard drives, and move to outer mongolia? Man, paranoia is only healthy in small doses.)

I am only healthy in small doses?

I am only healthy in small doses?

*rimshot* :D

Please note the 'i' and not the '|' ;p

Uh, I'm glad you're not in trouble... but if your acct was deleted, your posts and info would still be viewable via a google cache for a while, kinda like this?

Watch your back. And your front.

PF

Thats great, the whole google cache page fills with "I tryed to leech bandwidth from the ddp and got owned." Any way, glad you aren't gone, it's not fun to lose people.

oh man...