Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sl1pm0de

Join the Teleconference Call

8 posts in this topic

I have setup a teleconference call for all of us to hangout on. Here are the details.

Phone #: 1-760-477-9090

Participation Access code: 31337

Date: Sunday, March 09, 2003

Start Time: 9:00 PM Arizona Time

End Time: 10:55 PM Arizona Time

Max Number of people: 32

This is a normal long distance call and there will be no extra charges added by using this service. So says the FAQ from this company.

I am going to try to get this piped into the In The Now show that we will be recording at this time. This will be a great opportunity for fellow hackers and online friends to meet. I am going to post this on a few boards so we can fill up the conference.

Enjoy.

Bah.. I have to be home... and I dont know if I have enough minutes left on my cell to do it.

If anyone needs some phone card minutes, let me know. Send an email to dual-at-oldskoolphreak-dot-com and I'll contribute as much as I can.

Ive got unlimited nights and weekends on my cell but the damn thing wont even get any service like 80% of the starting this past week or so. I can't afford a new phone either so it is a real bummer. When the phone is working the signal comes in full force too.. hrmph... Dual if ya wanna email me a phone card ;);)

Here's a couple of cards:

800-577-0438

1283-2912-4020

800-325-0443

70165-34074