Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

no more leeching my graphics

7 posts in this topic

with some assistance from Nick84, i have now put a stop to leeching graphics from my site. I was pretty laid back and let it slide intentionally all this time. I warned on the radio show that people who abuse it will end up regretting it. Well, enough is enough. Anyone leeching graphics from the forums of the gallery have now been 0wned!

leecher.jpg

Not quite as shocking as somethingawful's anti leech graphic, but it does put the ph34r of the Dawg into you. Shame to see things being abused though..

Im assuming you are talking about using the graphics on outside sites, not using pics we uploaded in the gallery on the forums, correct?

and yes, I leeched it fom somewhere else.  Too lazy to copy it over for this stupid thread. :-/  (StankDawg @ Jul 30 2004, 07:38 PM)

humm

and yes, I leeched it fom somewhere else.  Too lazy to copy it over for this stupid thread. :-/  (StankDawg @ Jul 30 2004, 07:38 PM)

humm

Are you asking to be banned again? :pissed: I admitted that I did it ONCE and half of the reason that I did it was to make *YOU* laugh! I nevere tried to HIDE it like you did you ass-fuck! Why do I bother treating you like a normal human being?

You are the first person who abused it and made me have to resort to this anyway! I am closing this thread for I get pissed and off blow a fukking fuse right now. :cuss:

you don't know when to quit. :blowfuse:

Whitesword left me a message last night at 2 AM that he "didn't care of I ban him" from the forums, so I am decided to take him up on his offer.