Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

< BR > Issue 2.1 is available for order!

13 posts in this topic

All backorders are now shipped! You should be seeing them in the mail sometime soon. Thanks for bearing with us while we grow and we apologize for the delay.

While episode 57 of BRR radio was streaming tonight, I finally finished coding up the new pages for the new issue of BR magazine. It took a little work because I also modified the past issue pages and added a new option to all of the pages. Now you can purchase all 3 issues of the magaine at once instead of buying each on seperately. A great option for new readers. And Issue 2.1 is available for everyone now and in-stock!

Also, on a sad note, we will have to charge for shipping outside of the United States from now on. It is just too expensive right now to do this. You can still order them outside of the US, but be prepared to pay the extra shipping costs.

I do not have images for the cover yet. I will put them up when I get them. If you find any other errors/problems on the site let me know.

Finally, I updated *ALL* of teh pages to include/rearrange some links on the navbar and finally fixed the RADIO link to the new stream URL for DDP HackRadio! It looks like that will be the one and only regular link to the stream and I tested it tonight and it worked for me.

This was a lot of work that had backed up on me and I finally caught up on it. It feels good to take a breath for a change!

*sigh* So this is what the outdoors looks like...?

will there ever be ordering via credit card?

You should be able to order through paypal via credit card. Other than that, no. A merchant credit card account is very expensive. We are far too small right now to afford that.

And Pig-Monkey. thanks for catching that. I fixed it.

I did

RFA

P.O. Box 21192

Albuquerque, NM 87154

i paid for an issue via paypal 10 days ago and still havent got shit

[edit] got mine on saturday the 14th [/edit]

Edited by system sacrifice

i paid for an issue via paypal 10 days ago and still havent got shit

did you read the top of this thread and notice the date? <_<

If you want to PM me your 411 i will verify it for you.

** UPDATE! **

I added the cover images and some sample PDF files for this issue to check it out. I also added sl1pm0des 2 sanmple scripts for his IPtables article. You don't have to type it all in! Just download it and modify it as you see fit!

I just got 2.1 today.

I don't know if this is a typo, misprint, or what, but on the second line of ntheory's Perl Corner article (page 43), the 'n' in Vonage is missing (it says 'Vo age').

Other than that, great issue! Both the look and articles are really good.

Every day I camp out for the mailman... Anyway, where did you end up getting them printed? Find a local shop or did you have to go to Kinkos?

i'm still waiting for mine it's been about a week so i should be getting it pretty soon.

Loved it. :)

I found a few spelling/f up errors but that was prob just frm my intent reading. :P