Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ntheory

Bell's Mind update

14 posts in this topic

Hey all... I just added a feature while talking to Natas on the bridge that lets you see all the numbers that someone else submitted. You'll see people's usernames on the list now as links. Just click a link and check out the huge list.

Here's a link to the current top scanner celtunx.

heh you knew as soon as I saw that, that I would sit thru and get my shit done today huh.lol

Hahahaha... I'm not sure what to say about that. :P

I know that you had a huge batch to send off to me. I'm ready whenever you are!

EDIT: I also included the entire member list and their stats when you click on "scanners" in the top 10 scanners list. Now everyone else can see their progress as well.

Oh man... you just reminded me that I forgot to include the PWF link on each number. :P

I have to admit that PWF is seriously hardcore.

EDIT: Added all the links with my first REAL PL/pgSQL function. Awesome.

Glad to hear it! Always e-mail me with feature ideas, etc so I can keep the site from getting stale.

Your doing a great job with this site. I'll send you my scans as soon as I can. Unless your not accepting canadian numbers. :(

Wow, this bels mind thing looks allot like that one thing I had oh so very long ago. Nice man very nice, keep up the good work!

there are canadian PWF numbers right? Put them in and see. the site looks great

I relally need to get my scans on the site... I have a bunch of papers everywhere but none input into the computer soon ntheory sorry for the slackingness

Hey, how about a feture to search by switch type, there are a lot, I know, but it would be cool!

I relally need to get my scans on the site... I have a bunch of papers everywhere but none input into the computer soon ntheory sorry for the slackingness

No problem, take your time.

Hey, how about a feture to search by switch type, there are a lot, I know, but it would be cool!

I'll consider that. We'll see what happens this week. I'm planning on adding several more search features.

Any suggestions on a search interface? I don't want to keep adding links to the ListScanned.php page. :-/ I think there needs to be an intelligent redesign there before the new stuff is added.