Curious George

RFA 76

10 posts in this topic

Hooray! Now we will get to see the action!

Hooray! Now we will get to see the action!

The bukkake action.

holy shit thats fucking ill! now everyone can see me being sketchy and nervous at the taping! hooray!

Lol I noticed it on Duals website when he posted it. Can't wait to see the action I missed.

haha i cant wait to see dual trying to keep the microphone close to captain crunches mouth while hes talking again! haha that mic better of been sanatized after that episode! this is gonna be leet. that ep was realllly fun to be a part of.

Yeah it was definately fun to watch. Seemed like Capt Crunch would turn his head back and forth, and there was dual keeping the microphone right in front of him. Hey dual was your arm killing you after that ep?

lol he switched arms like 5 times... lol i was scared to talk into the mic after he did tho...

lol he switched arms like 5 times... lol i was scared to talk into the mic after he did tho...

fear the crunch whistle herpes :whatsup:

I gotta tell everybody that mut3 gets all the credit for the teaser and the upcoming, special ep 76. I think I was trying to get comfortable switching the mic back and forth.:P Draper was a great interview. To me, one of the kick ass moments was when natas busted out his phreak notebook and then everybody else started whipping their's out. Phreak power!