Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pfe

Attn: Those going to DefCon.

35 posts in this topic

You know, I just realised this, but there's lots of drinking at DefCon...will they let minors in? And then once I'm in...do they check ID? :) :)

You know, I just realised this, but there's lots of drinking at DefCon...will they let minors in? And then once I'm in...do they check ID? :) :)

yah, you can get in, just not order at the bars, and if the hotel or goons catch somebody supplying a minor, there can be problems..

everyone should shave their heads and tattoo a fat nekkid guy on the back of the head

ohh yeah just what we need, 15 DDP Hackers and Phreaks walkin in with Murd0c on thier head .. LOL :grr:

So....lets start a "send Scheda to DEFCON" fund... I know it starts tomorrow and all...and I have 0 cash or 0 money AT ALL...but perhaps we should do it anyhow? hm?

and do not forget to call in to ntheory for us that can not good

I was wheels down in Las Vegas as of 11:46 yesterday. Sadly, my two cohorts have friends in LV so I cant gather tonite. However, I'll be at Lucky and Strom's talk, so if anyone wants to get together afterwards, I'll have no problem for having a few drinks. Even if you don't want to get together, stop and say hi. I'll be the heavyset guy in a yellow "w00t" shirt.

Also, for those of you over 21, the embass suites on Paradise (one w/ the convention center) has happy hour w/ completely free drinks from 5:30-7:30. You are supposed to show a room key, but no one asks. I tanked about 8 martinis and it was the best time ever. I'm so coming back here tommorow.

Sounds good man. I have no way to get ahold of Strom so I've been flying solo at the con and just talking to random people. I figure I'll attack Strom partway through his presentation and we should be good to go haha.

hey im looking forward to meeting some more people from the forums at or after the phreaking panel tonight. look for me in a sky blue shit and a grey hat.

hey greyarea i havent met you yet. just rememberd that you were coming too.

Dudes...tomorrow we MUST get together...gotta have a spot outside offsite to meet though... I don't have the money to get in... Perhaps tomorrow(Sunday) after all the happenings. Meet at like a restaurant and just chill or something. WE GOTS TO! Help me out here peeps.