Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spaz101

bourne supremacy Phreaking?

23 posts in this topic

ok you all know that movie bourne supremacy, in a part of the movie close to the beggining he knocks out this police dude and takes his cell phone, removes the sim card (thats what it looked like to me i was a little preoccupied ;) ) and plugs it into this little device he had pluged into his cell. he takes the data on the sim card then puts it back in dudes cell. later on the guy gets a call and it leads or jason's fone to.. i guess it can be cloning. i thought it was a cool device. anyone see that. also did anyone see the number on the cells CID when he got the incoming call i missed that too. Hollywood is entertaning

well i know about these, the only ones ive seen were usb ones. but i liked the one that attaches to the cell :) but i guess theres a key chain one here

http://www.sti-max.com/public/product/default.asp?cat_id=111

i asked my father about this kind of stuff and he said you can snach the calls if you have a "duplicated sim" but i thought it was only for phone books

Edited by Spaz101

I alsot noticed some *nix running on the boxes in the offices. But overall I thought it was a crappy movie. The cell phone trick was cool tho.

i donno it was alright. i didnt like the shakey camera on the fight... didnt know who was hitting who. other than that the chick at the end was hotttttt! (the one whos parents were killed by jason... and is not a spoiler)

i think so, i could see me going again (then again i get in for free so some others might not...)

Hmm, I look forward to seeing it and it seems there will be ample telephone enjoyment just as there was in Identity

Alright, i will have to go see it. Anything in particular to catch/write down?

there want really anything i suggest writing down but the number on Jasons cell CID, and they played some tones and thad be cool to try it decode them but meh i dont really suggest you bring a pen and paper

wow this is really awesome! If i could copie my friends sim card on my sim card i could have free calls on his plan! Great call and find spaz101 :voteyes:

HEH Phreaking in "Looks who talking" Well SEing,I was watching it this morning before I go to court,And I heard John Travoltas character say to Mikeys mom that he never pays for food or long distance phone calls.He goes to businesses and poses as a "lost Messenger" and uses their phones to call his mom and other LD calls.Thought this was funny.

Edited by greyarea

i just got a copy on dvd... i think the movie was alright. i liked the cell phone trick.... T-moble beware :D

Edited by ic0n

got you people accualy watch that :) it was made by the person who made Fast times at rigmont high so i guess that was a plus but its a stupid movie... but thats my 2 cents and no one agrees with me im sure

don't those tools just back up the phonebooks?

also, anyone know of any sim programmers that hook up to an ipaq 1945, either through SD or Bluetooth? I have one in the mail, thought it'd be cool if I could copy my sims to that.

147 555 7421 Pam Landry (i went back today and saw it for free so i thought what the hey)

Is it possible to steal a copy of the sim card through a bluetooth enabled phone, or would you need physical access to the card?

Is it possible to steal a copy of the sim card through a bluetooth enabled phone, or would you need physical access to the card?

The SIM card uses a special algorithm called the A3.plus theres a International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI) thats a 15-digit number that is programed into the SIM card when it is manufactured. You cant just jack somebodys sim info from bluetooth sorry.

However there are some printers(yes i said printers) that access the sim remotely, nice way to find those Phone #'s for some social chatting : ) with smaller portable "notebook printers" this could be a nice tool... or not

EDIT : and if i can't find the link i know ill look like an ass. Grrrr was UK somewhere. i'lll keep lookin

Edited by bovinefeces