Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Klipper

LinuxShit :: your source for pure linux shit

8 posts in this topic

just moved back to florida, and got my internet up. my friend unleashed2k and i are making a linux site called linuxshit. we would greatly appreciate any help you have to offer, like, money, ideas, services, etc. we are currently looking for an irc network that would host a #linuxshit channel. the site is currently hosted at http://linuxshit.shootemupgaming.com

please check it out, and help out with what you can!

we have some ass holes who dont like my friend threatening to buy our planned domain! grrrrrrr :blowfuse:

Hello all, I'm Unleashed2k (g_virus' friend)

We will have the forums up shortly. We will be using the new invision forums that just came out recently (2.0 PF1)

Heres some ground info about the website..

Of course it will be about linux...

I will setup a nice news script w/ RSS

and more to come on the way.....

If you would like to help, drop a line and e-mail me or reply

email: Unleashed2k@gmail.com

MSN: unleashed2k@gmail.com

AIM: Shootemupgaming

Thanks! :P

ok, last night unleashed baught the domain www.LinuxShit.org . and the site should be accessable there shortly. we are still looking for an irc network that will host our channel.

Edited by g_virus

Ok, I am currently talking to the host about switching the account over to the new domain. This may take approx 24 - 72 hours. When I registered the domain it was up then less then 10 min. (very unbelivable!) Stay t00ned

Well if it isn't my old associate g_virus from 2600. I think you should have picked a better name than "LinuxShit" - it's very misleading. Having said that, I am free if you need help on anything. You know how to contact me.

***LATE AND +BREAKING+ NEWS***

ok...ummm, unleashed2k's computer is well....FUCKED! he was fucking arround with his psu, and got his cathodes to light fully, and then his cd-rw and hdd BURED evidently killing his battle field vietnam cd1 and destroying the data on his hdd! so we will be working on the site from my house until his replacement parts come in. so it may take a bt longer for the site to be fully operational, but just hang in there, and please help out. the domain linuxshit.org should be set up by tomarrow.

g_virus out

ps. i need a new handle ;)

I'm back with my computer working and the site is up!

LinuxShit.org .... Please visit our temp irc on freeworld : #linuxshit.org

Currently freenode wants to kick when a op isnt present...(in our linuxshit.org channel) So were temp using freeworld.

Contrary to popular belife saying fuck every other word doesnt make you any cooler. I know its free speech but come on there are plenty of other words to use man.

On topic: what are you doing with this site, so much news about forums and no talk about what its all for...

ERROR!