Access Excess

OS Poll

43 members have voted

1. 1. where do ya fit in?

• White hat
    • Black Hat
    • Gray Hat
    • I don't wear any fukking hats.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

71 posts in this topic

10 x 120 gig drives,

8 x 60 gig drives,

2 x 80 gig drives. :huh:

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon to be using.

Mac OS X server

OS X Server rocks! I've set it up for a few clients I do some tech work for. I've got it running on my old G4/400 here, but I really want an Xserve. *drool*

I want an XRAID, and from the amount of space I have a need for, that would best fit me. I love to store things. I may have been a pack rat in a past life.

:lol::lol:

dude, hell yea u win, I mean if anybody else has more space, then speak now or forever hold your peace.

i am running debian on my main machine and free bsd on the secondary duron machine. I just reformatted a pentium to be my test machine for my OS.

I got slackware 8.1 goin for my main machine and xp home on the other game computer (i use it to try and get my fps higher on doom 3, its not good for anything else)

WinXP Pro

...hoping to have a G4 iBook in my future to break into the Mac OS X Scene. But got to save that big money...hard to do for a lowly paid developer in Canada with student loans abounding.

win xp pro, slackware 9.1, openbsd 3.4. hopefully i'll get around to rtrying out freebsd...

laptop=mandrake 9.2/win2k "have not used it in about three mounths"

computer to my right=slackware 9.1

computer to my left=slackware 9.1

and when needed knoppix kicks ass

That's funny, I have a box of twenty 250GB drives right beside me

;)

slack 9.1 ive got winxp home only because my isp is the epitome of suck. Ive been looking into getting a mac but im not rich so that dosent work out.

Was running Slackware 9.1 until to day, switching to gentoo..

I needed something that would fit in a bit less space..

I dual-boot FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE and FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE

FreeBSD 4.9 for the major code changes to one of my projects, and FreeBSD 5.2.1 to make sure it works in the latest FreeBSD :)

Right now im in windows with vmware open with linux running some tests... while listening to Napster Radio.. :)

OS/2 Warp

better yet how bout some of that od 1337 millitary os shit they used back in the day and stll use a bit to this day

Windows XP Pro(2)

Slackware

Redhat Fedora

Redhat 9

Windows 98 (the horror!)

Well, thats it...

WinXP Pro - The school I went to (Devry) gave us free XP Pro with all of the .net stuff, so I have a drive with that on it. Just because they 'gave' it to us, doesn't mean we didn't pay for it in other ways.

SuSe 9.0

MenuetOS - just to play around with, do some assembly experimentation (even though i suck w/x86 asm right now).

Win98 SE - The link for the WinXP OOPic compiler is broken on the OOPic website, so I can't compile any of my embedded code w/out win98. I'm using a 2 gig drive I gutted out of a box i got at goodwill for about $10.

RedHat 9.0 - Own it, but not installed

Mandrake 7.2 - Owned it, not installed, was stolen from my car when it was broken into, along with the old OOPic-II that I had the hardware key-logger rigged with. Now I'm using an OOPic-R, and soon to order an OOPic-C when I get the cash, get some dual processing going on for dual speaker tones (one processor can't handle it w/out a crappy emulated sound).

As of tomorrow morning, I'll be dual booting FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE and FreeBSD 4-CURRENT