Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epiphany

Bill Gates PW3NED!!!

20 posts in this topic

i'll bring the milk and cookies. :D

Who's bringing the duffle bags and large guns?

i'll bring the milk and cookies.  :D

I'm keeping my gun in a giutar case.

I heard he has his family chiped and what ever room oin the house they are in the art on the wall will change for that personal setting.

I wounder if the painting are running windows, "shit, another blue picture of death."

Edited by phreakblaze

I heard he has his family chiped and what ever room oin the house they are in the art on the wall will change for that personal setting.

I wounder if the painting are running windows, "shit, another blue picture of death."

chipped or not if they're dead their dead.... but you can't forget to grab the tech from the house... windows or not it can be used :D

chipped or not if they're dead their dead.... but you can't forget to grab the tech from the house... windows or not it can be used :D

Its probably crazy security, like panic room bigger than most appartments, and the chairs will probably start chasing you.

Of course man... just look at the archecture of the place itself. I've never seen a mansion that looks like that. B)

Its probably crazy security, like panic room bigger than most appartments, and the chairs will probably start chasing you.

with enuff ppl and enuff guns any security system is gonna do whole lot of fuck all!!!

bill: oh i have to hit my security button

*bill hits the button*

bill: oh shit if forgot to reboot the computer this morning its crashed now

*as every linux nazi storms the house raining down the wraith of Tux with their AK-47's and M-16's*

with enuff ppl and enuff guns any security system is gonna do whole lot of fuck all!!!

bill: oh i have to hit my security button

*bill hits the button*

bill: oh shit if forgot to reboot the computer this morning its crashed now

*as every linux nazi storms the house raining down the wraith of Tux with their AK-47's and M-16's*

Oh please. We all know that Bill is one Persian Kitty away form being a Super Villian.

He'll just unleash the robotic Richard Simmons and pwn us all.

NOOOOOoooooo! Not the robotic Richard Simmons.

whatch out, its ass is ganna blow!!!

hahahahahahahaha!!! PH33R!

but to the rest of you, please lets not make open threats even to someone like Billy-boy Gates. I know you all are joking, but others looking through these forums may not. *cough*

Ooh nice pic's, from what I've heard he has an heat sensor system that adjust the room temperature according to a persons body heat. Probably lots of more goodies! :D

Edited by Spency

my cousin went on a yacht trip with a kid who can see bill gates' house from his house. on a more pertinant note, those photos are pretty awesome.

I'd advise you against attacking him while he's holed up in the Fortress Microsoft. They've got a huge army of dogs that shoot bees out of their mouths when they bark

I'd advise you against attacking him while he's holed up in the Fortress Microsoft.  They've got a huge army of dogs that shoot bees out of their mouths when they bark

and the security staff is headed by MR.T

He pitty da foo dat don't know ctrl-alt-del.

I'm sorry, just had to get that out of my system.

Edited by phreakblaze

Microsoft may be an evil company with an inferior product but I really don't think Mr. Gates deserves to be harassed in his home. None of you would appreciate that and I'm sure his family wouldn't either.

Look at the bright side. He may be a rich bastard but at least he keeps the economy healthy by SPENDING his cash. nothing worse for capitalism than stagnant pools of capitalism and excessive accumulations of power.

yea didn't he recently spend like 30 million on one of Da Vinci's Codex? (It was 7 pages)