Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yellog 2.0

Diablo

10 posts in this topic

I have no idea where i should put this or if i am allowed to put this anywhere. But does anyone know any good hacks for D1. Last night my internet didnt work so i broke out the old game collection and started playing D1. Well if anyone has any good hacks please let me know. And move this thread if needed.

g 2.0

Nope WareZ .. now allowed ... trust that! :grr:

Nope WareZ .. now allowed ... trust that! :grr:

That would be considered warez???

I have no idea where i should put this or if i am allowed to put this anywhere. But does anyone know any good hacks for D1. Last night my internet didnt work so i broke out the old game collection and started playing D1. Well if anyone has any good hacks please let me know. And move this thread if needed.

g 2.0

I think what you mean is like a trainer for D1. Something that will let you import items and what not. Those things are not warez, but if you use them playing D1 through battle.net, they do violate the TOS and may get you punted. Having said that, the best one back in the day was bobbafett's diablo trainer. There was a map hack, it would let you drop items into the game, and i think in later versions it would tell you what griz and that one legged dude were selling so you didnt have to run all around tristram to see.

He's not looking for warez, just looking for mod's to the game. Like a character editor, or a program to show the whole map.

Edit: Damn you bland for being one minute faster then me

Edited by Turmoil

Yeah thats what i mean, thanks Bland and Turmoil. So does anyone have any and does anyone want to explain to me how to use them? Sorry im a n00b bout this subject.

Yeah thats what i mean, thanks Bland and Turmoil. So does anyone have any and does anyone want to explain to me how to use them? Sorry im a n00b bout this subject.

here

and

here

I still dont know how to use them...any help in that department???

fuck hacks for games it not a hard game and get Diablo 2 LOD

Yeah, its not a hard game. I was just wondering. And i own D2, its soo much better. I just get pissed off i have to restart the area once i save. Im playing D1 for it convinience <sp?>.