XinE

Erosivision

8 posts in this topic

Well so far the Erosivision trailer is still in the editing process but thats the problem, we need a good editor, program wise. I tried premiere 6.5 but it is really slow and skips frames, anyone know of any good video editing programs? How do some of you edit your videos, and what do you use?

I use premiere, and had no problems with it. What are the specs of your system?

Mine is just a 1.8Ghz P4 with 512mb ram and on board video(shitty but I got it free) and system has a box thats 2.6Ghz athlon with a gig of ram, with a radon 9500. so it should work fine, but even on systems box it still skips frames. what version of premiere are you using? maybe i should just try to get a newer version. what our problum with premiere is that when you preview it in that smaller window, is skips, and same when you export it.

Hmm. Were you running any other progs when you did it?

weird...i'm using 6.5 also. One gig of ram should be enough if you are not editing a large amount of video at a time.

If you are looking for something else, then try some products from Ulead. I haven't used any of their stuff, but I hear good things.

Ulead Produts

Edited by obfuscated

ok we got a trailer, but its a AVI around 450MB does anyone know a good program to compress this AVI into a DivX?

anyone know of any good video editing programs? How do some of you edit your videos, and what do you use?

Check out this website

http://www.videohelp.com/

almost anything you want to know about video editing is right there

I recommend you this software :

http://www.puremotion.com/editstudio/index.htm

it is very easy and powerful, you can count on prompt help at their forum

ok ive found toolls that can convert the video into mpeg but no matter what i use the video always ends up blue :(

any help?