shadow

how To Mess Up A Computer Easly

45 posts in this topic

One of the BOFH stories I remember involves the BOFH instructing a user over the phone to flip the on/off switch on the power supply 30 times. Hilarity ensues.

That, of course, was back in the PC AT and XT days, when there was actually a big red switch on the power supply.

I can make an explodin floppy, it melts the hardrive and may cause a minor explosion, just powerful enough to wreak it completely (I did it college Friday the 13. -MAY UNLUCKYNESS DEFEAT U ALL-

Yes I know it was friday the 13. yesterday...

:ninja: - this is wat I looked like on the way out...

I can make an explodin floppy, it melts the hardrive and may cause a minor explosion, just powerful enough to wreak it completely (I did it college Friday the 13. -MAY UNLUCKYNESS DEFEAT U ALL-

Wasn't that in "The Anarchist's Cookbook"? I remember reading something about putting sulfur on a floppy disk so when the person sticks the disk inside the drive, the whole computer catches fire.

Edited by vox

or something along those lines about finger nail polish and match head, etc. But whatever :wacko:

:mumble: :cry: if u want to be serious and dont want to do any thing physical to the computer.. get a file corrupter from some script kiddie web site and corrupt some windows apps... and make sure u steal there windows reinstallment disk thats if there smart enough and know what to do if there os fucks up... so in both ways you will be costing them money and u fucked up there comp...

if you want to do some thing physical there apply some static electricity or some electiricty to the mother broad.. im not sure how u would generate the shit.. but whatever... :blink:

:o

How about a 20kv transformer from a microwave?

Overkill, yes...

But atleast it has the word kill in it.

remove the casing, pour in a tasty drink, -- and when anyone asks, explain that "the computer was thirsty."

open case, insert waterhose.

too easy.

*har har*

I think one giant kick will do the trick, It also requires no screwdriver, or soda or anything... :lol:

computer_kick.gif

Edited by Y0ungBra1n

remove the casing, rip out the wiring, smash the cpu -- and when anyone asks, explain that the computer "disrespected" you.

BT > DC++ > all those crappy p2p file sharing things

I used to use kazaa :-\

I think one giant kick will do the trick, It also requires no screwdriver, or soda or anything... :lol:

i prefer to save percussive therapy for "fixing" a computer, not hurting it.

No. one way to destroy a computer easily:

put linux on it

WTF?

>I was just thinking the same thing neuro

>digitalsacrilege, your in the wrong thread if you want to fix it. . .

>What about getting kazza and just start downloading. It wont destroy the computer, just make it slower than the fat kid in gym class trying to run and also extremely anoying.

g 2.0

Hah.. ok barely thought of this but im bored... delete all the drivers and literally make windows RETARDED than it already is but just deleting anything and almost everything from the windows folder if it lets you.. then on the screen saver make some thing in paint saying you have been 0WNED in like red writing and find the restart dunt delete it and place it in the start up folder and make it hidden and place hella other shit.. just a bunch of other crap doesnt matter what... shit make some .vbs files with MsgBox " YOUR COMPUTER IS MY BITCH" from like that and place a ton of shit in the start up and will will slow down for sure and make it all hidden but remember its gunna keep on rebooting and rebooting cuz u placed the restart file in the start up... and too finish it all off delete the video card drivers! i dunt remember the file name for the start up file let me find it and ill post it. .. :P

and if they got a network try to make some network collisions of some sort.. on their LAN.. ? if its possible..

if they are using windows ...

go into control panel>mouse change it to a left handed mouse and change the double click rate to the fastest setting

this is really annoying, and assuming they are mouth breathing idiots, they will probly never figure it out.

i've only mussed a computer up on purpose once, and the way i did it was simply put one wire in the 12v line and one in ground, and start raking the two at random across the motherboard....never started up ever again.