Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doug

WhiteSword TV 3

7 posts in this topic

This was pretty good though i do prefer the buildings better then under the freeway overpass. one thing that i noticed over here, that just might be winamp, it seemed to skip and there were some general problems with it going too fast in some places, i'll play it in windows media player and get back to you. i wonder what causes this skippiness, most likely something on my box.

I enjoyed it, just fun watching you explore different places..

I got the same skippiness. My guess it's one of whiteswords editing tricks. And please for the love of god can you use a non proprietary format like xvid?? I’m sure some non windows/mac users would love to watch.

Ok I'm done bitching. Good show though. :D

This was pretty good though i do prefer the buildings better then under the freeway overpass. one thing that i noticed over here, that just might be winamp, it seemed to skip and there were some general problems with it going too fast in some places, i'll play it in windows media player and get back to you. i wonder what causes this skippiness, most likely something on my box.

Yeah it does that on my laptop. Im on this very sweet machine now, a hp pavilion zd7000 and its doing great.

Oh and the ep was nice.

whitesword, the show is great. keep up the good work.