Curious George

Hacker/Phreak Radio Shows

8 posts in this topic

So how many weekly radio shows are there now? Can anyone list them & put a link for each?

There are.. .a lot

Default - defaultradio.com

BinRev - radio.binrev.com

DTMF - hackermedia.net/dtmf/

HackNip - hackermedia.net/hacknip/

Haxor - hbx.us/haxor/

All are different, you just have to see what you like, and there are even more than these. Dont forget to check out retired weekly shows such as RFA (oldskoolphreak.com)

The reason I asked is because I wanted to see if there were enough to do a Talk Soup kinda show where I could re-cap the previous weeks shows & tell everyone the highlights. I wanted to grab a few shows and make a preview or 2, to see if anyone would want to hear it.

For those of you that don't know, Talk Soup was a show that re-caped the weeks talk shows. Every thing from Springer to Leno. Just another idea.

we arent weekly, infact we don't knowwhat we are yet, but still me and yb and phreakout have our brandie-newie NXR- NYNEX RADIO

I would be interested in a show like that. Be sure to be really "wacky" and anoying.

Is the talk soup style thing still going to happen? I've been thinking about your idea, and it's a great idea. If you need any help for recording or hosts, feel free to hit us up [begin shameless plug] http://www.haxorradio.com/ [end shameless plug]