Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteSword

WhiteSword TV Episode 2 Released

9 posts in this topic

very nice work, good as first, although i do feel theres a bit of a problems with things being very dark(which sometimes can't be avoided but you should think night vision more often) and at certain points you couldn't hear you talking, you might think about adding subtitles to those areas, just trying some constructive critism, though i couldn't do better. once again nice work.

thank you bro B) the mic is not good for this i may just add music for the background

thank you bro B) the mic is not good for this i may just add music for the background

i don't really think it was the mic, it was the background noise, i.e. those tunnels and that boiler noise i guess is what it was.

If someone creates a torrent file for it I will start hosting. I'm still hosting Episode 1 at this point.

wow, i just got time to watch wstv 1 and 2. kick ass man. i love ue but rarely do it anymore, good suggestions about the backpack. most of the time i use one for my tools and i fit right in almost anywhere. another piece of advice i cant give out enough for this stuff is while you say something along the lines of look like you belong there. i always look like i dont want to be there, like its a bad job. ive walked past a few people in deep tunnels just sighing and looking like i really dont want to be there but must, its also the key to getting in a lot of places. keep up the good work and waiting for new eps!

Whitesword,

I also just recently found time to check out the videos. Nice work Matey!

Number 2 was really good. Can't wait too see more!

:D