Havoc

Default 29

15 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm looking for original or pirated 29th episode of Default Radio.

This may sounds crazy but I collect this shit. If you have it then please

email me.

I've got a pirated version of it. I missed recording the first 3 seconds or so of it but other than that it's fine. Pm me with your email address and i'll email it to ya.

Edited by Cessna

This may sounds crazy but I collect this shit.

You arent crazy, Im the same way :)

Now if someone has a copy of 13, that would also be of interest :)

Edit: Episode 29 will eventually be made available on nick84's UMAP

Edited by GIJoe

Doug Explains why on Default Episode 30 which is up for download. :)

Episode 29 wasn't all that good. but it WILL be released. Also, we may be releasing the unreleased episodes of 13 AND also a release of Episode 5 beta.

Now if someone has a copy of 13, that would also be of interest :)

Edit: Episode 29 will eventually be made available on nick84's UMAP

Yes, as allways get your pirate copy's of Default Radio from http://umap.binrev.com/?id=misc :)

(Many thanks to Cessna for the recording)

episode 29 will be released later then. haha

Edited by doug

isnt 5 beta (really ep 4.5) when i made my first appearance?

no because we said it was episode 5. until we said it sucked then it was done live insiead that friday night.

Also, we may be releasing the unreleased episodes of 13 AND also a release of Episode 5 beta.

You cant just suddenly release 13, that takes away all the challenge... ^_^ I still call for a Default CD that includes other missing eps :)

BUMP

How is this for digging up and old thread!?!

Some of you may have noticed that I am uploading all of the old default episodes (I am cleaning up my NAS server and found them so I am slowly uploading them) to the downloads section of the site. If anyone has any of the episodes mentioned in this thread, please share. submit them to the downloads, or just post them here or email me or whatever. Specifically, I am looking for:

"5 beta"? - dont know that this was ever released

episode 13 - I guess this only exists as a capture of the stream?

episode 29 - I guess this also only exists as a capture of the stream?

Were there any other funny/strange/weird story episodes? I know decoder liked to record half episodes and funny numbered episodes, but i think i have them all unless anyone knows any better.

BUMP

How is this for digging up and old thread!?!

Some of you may have noticed that I am uploading all of the old default episodes (I am cleaning up my NAS server and found them so I am slowly uploading them) to the downloads section of the site. If anyone has any of the episodes mentioned in this thread, please share. submit them to the downloads, or just post them here or email me or whatever. Specifically, I am looking for:

"5 beta"? - dont know that this was ever released

episode 13 - I guess this only exists as a capture of the stream?

episode 29 - I guess this also only exists as a capture of the stream?

Were there any other funny/strange/weird story episodes? I know decoder liked to record half episodes and funny numbered episodes, but i think i have them all unless anyone knows any better.

OK, I finished uploading all that I have. I am bumping this thread to push it back to the top (Sorry for all of the posts, but there is a clutter warning for things like this :P ). If anyone has those missing episodes, please contact me.

OK, I found ep 29 on my NAS and uploaded it to the "default extras" section. I am still looking for 5 beta and 13 if they exist. If I find them as I continue stumbling through my NAS, I will upload them as well.