doug

Default 30

15 posts in this topic

hopefully after your message at the end well get some email and be able to talk about phreaking alot more now. i hope everyones as sick of luckys privacy subjects as much as i am

you know, the "summer bridge" thing would be really cool. The "clique"-y nature of things that was mentioned is really the problem that I have with confs.

Well Conf this .... LOL

:grr:

i think you should be pimping out the fact that you want to do more phreaking shit in the show doug. you should atleast update the website so it says that on there, that you want people to help you out and maybe send in some numbers or recordings or even suggest something to talk about relating to phreaking. nothing fucking sketchy tho.

Edited by natas

Ive been meaning to ask this... Wtf is up wih decoder? The show sucks wthout him.

Ive been meaning to ask this... Wtf is up wih decoder? The show sucks wthout him.

I aggre. :(

heh. the question everyones been wondering for the last month and a half

I was feeling the same way, but listening to BRR47 made me realise, its not our business what decoders doing. While I realise it was just odd how it was sudden, lets just let him chill and come back when he wants to, and it will be all good.

Also as the Default site says, we need to contribute now more than ever! For those who havent seen it:

We've gotten many emails and voicemails lately about Default Radio. "Where's the phreaking?" You're right. We haven't done any real "phreaking" related except read a few news articles since Episode 24.

So starting this Friday we're going to bring the phreaking back into Default Radio and show the listeners of RantRadio who havnen't heard about phreaking, what phreaking is all about.

And we think you should be phreaking again too! We need to start getting back on conferences and have a good time. So if you have time, call up the conf. We're going to try to have that "summer conf" again. So for more information, please contact us at 1111@defaultradio.com.

ya so seriously email in something l33t by friday night. nothing illegal tho. fuck that im over doing ANYTHING sketchy.

Edited by natas

You will be hearing decoder voice very soon.

cool

Edited by natas

Yeah, in all do respect to the others on Default, Decoder has got the whole Ringleader thing going on. And it just ain't the same without him...

^^